RedRamage

Preseason #1 Jets @ Lions: What are you watching for?

and NFL website and ESPN are tormenting non live TV audience with broken play by play

I get the game delayed, but CAN'T WAIT. I hope this is the year.

I think Stafford might have enough years under his belt to understand stats don't matter. Wins do.

Abdullah looks great. Liked the pick from the beginning.

If he can skake some of that fumbilitis that he had in college, he could be a big weapon in this offense.

Abdullah looks great. Liked the pick from the beginning.

If he can skake some of that fumbilitis that he had in college, he could be a big weapon in this offense.

Can't say anything positive without some slander. Drops for ebron, now fumbilitis for Abdullah.

Can't say anything positive without some slander. Drops for ebron, now fumbilitis for Abdullah.

It was (and still is) the main concern of his when he was drafted. I think it's a fair point.

It was (and still is) the main concern of his when he was drafted. I think it's a fair point.

He seems to at least have cleaned his fumbles up (a bit) as his college career went on.

They call pass interference against Thompson, what a brutal call, I see the refs are in mid-season form. Should have been defensive PI.

They missed a layup.

Interesting decision by Abdullah to fair catch the punt...

It is preseason. He should fair catch any punt.

I would love to see the 3rd receiver spot come down to TJ Jones and Broyles. They both looked decent in their limited playing time. Ameer Abdullah was great. If he looks like this all preseason, he will clearly be the starting running back for the Lions.

I was bummed out Stafford only went one series. Just as I settled in to watch the game he had just been pulled for Moore. Orlovsky is CLEARLY this teams #2. I would like to hear from the Moore supporters. That is all you hear on 97.1 when Stafford comes up...'Moore should be the starter! Lets see what he can do!' etc etc

Abdullah looked REAL good. I hope that kid is legit.

I did not even know who Salas was, but he looked good last night. Is he going to make the team? I thought he was a TE, but apparently a WR.

Kicking game looked good which was nice.

Abdullah looked REAL good. I hope that kid is legit.

Limited sample size, but yeah... he definitely look good. I think the refs missed a hold by a Lion in his big run... not sure if that would have effected the play or not.

I did not even know who Salas was, but he looked good last night. Is he going to make the team? I thought he was a TE, but apparently a WR.

Yeah... but I'm not going to read too much into that. He was playing against scrubs so it might be nothing more than a guy who's better than 3rd and 4th stringers, but not good enough against 1st or 2nd level guys.

Kicking game looked good which was nice.

It'll be nice to not have to worry about that this year, won't it?

Limited sample size, but yeah... he definitely look good. I think the refs missed a hold by a Lion in his big run... not sure if that would have effected the play or not.

Yeah... but I'm not going to read too much into that. He was playing against scrubs so it might be nothing more than a guy who's better than 3rd and 4th stringers, but not good enough against 1st or 2nd level guys.

It'll be nice to not have to worry about that this year, won't it?

Everyone starts somewhere. AP started with a limited sample size. I am hopeful for the first time since they drafted Best....he was good when he played and explosive a few games, but those darn concussions.

I want to see that kid get a legit shot.

Wasn't Salas in pretty early? I thought he was in there in the first? I was preoccupied and could not watch every second last night like I usually do.

God yes! We went from having a pretty below average team with one of the best kickers of this generation...to having an above average team with one of the worst kicking games in the league. Frustrating!

I would love to see the 3rd receiver spot come down to TJ Jones and Broyles. They both looked decent in their limited playing time. Ameer Abdullah was great. If he looks like this all preseason, he will clearly be the starting running back for the Lions.

Our WR group is pretty damn intriguing. A guy or 2 will be cut that doesn't deserve to be. Hopefully we can snag another late round pick or something for one of them.