First regular Topps set without a border, right? I like change, and it's nice to see some innovation. Definite UD or Stadium Club look. It's so different for Topps that it almost looks like an insert card. I, too, like the logo, and I always like when the position is listed. Not a fan of the italic font on the team name; I think it would look better matching the player name font, and maybe in a team color. Not really getting the splotchy stuff above the team name or around the Topps logo. But in all this looks pretty refreshing and will probably be well-received.

Not impressed with series 1 Tiger checklist. Quality of players is great but quantity is somewhat lacking (card #'s not yet available):

29 Miguel Cabrera - league leader

69 Anibal Sanchez

94 Motor City Mashers

110 JD Martinez

144 Jose Iglesias

250 Miguel Cabrera

253 Nick Castellanos

255 Justin Verlander

275 Ian Kinsler

297 Tiger Team card

340 Victor Martinez

There are a few Miggy and Kaline inserts, not much else.

Complete checklist here

Edited by davidsb

Official release date today 2/3, they may have hit some Target shelves earlier this week.

Dave, in addition to your checklist, there's Maybin 156 and Salty 306. It says they're listed on their former teams, though. The new unis usually don't make it until O.D. and the factory team set.