Yoda

Cespedes to Mets

I don't know, we were desperate to move Cespedes, so could we get a top 100 prospect for him?

This guy likes the deal, but he is known for being full of it.

Mark G Sands ‏@sharkmgs 27s28 seconds ago

Fulmer looks pretty terrific as return for Cespedes. 15 starts, 1.88 ERA, 1.11 WHIP, 8.7 K/9 in AA this year.

Neither Fullmer or Cessa are even listed in the Mets top ten prospects and that's after they already brought 3 or 4 guys already this year.

Neither Fullmer or Cessa are even listed in the Mets top ten prospects and that's after they already brought 3 or 4 guys already this year.

I heard they are numbers 7 and 16 for the Mets, and that their system is quite deep.

Yeah, this is a great trade.

Thank God they sold. They got a great haul and are in a prime position to completely revemp the team this offseason.

I heard they are numbers 7 and 16 for the Mets, and that their system is quite deep.

Right now Fulmer would be ranked higher probably. He's destroying AA.

You nailed it.

That was reported on twitter. I'm just the messenger. :)

Right now Fulmer would be ranked higher probably. He's destroying AA.

Also read that Cessa is in AAA now.

Yep, I just came on to post a retraction. Apologies to you all!

Both guys they got are valuable. That's about the most you can realistically hope for in our position.

Pitching prospects are pitching prospects, but it looks like the Tigers got a pretty good collection. Hopefully, one or more can help and others can be traded.

2 for 1 and now Davis can play left. great deal

You say Davis can now play LF like it's a good thing ;)

I don't know anything about who they got but they sure lost a lot. If there is one thing DD doesn't do well (besides relief pitching) it's OF. It took him his whole tenure to finally put one together worthy of Comerica's expanses.

Pitching prospects are pitching prospects, but it looks like the Tigers got a pretty good collection. Hopefully, one or more can help and others can be traded.

Pitching is a position of attrition. If we can get one really good pitcher and one good pitcher out of the gaggle, that's a win, because chances are the others will either bomb when promoted or will lose their career to injuries.

You say Davis can now play LF like it's a good thing ;)

I don't know anything about who they got but they sure lost a lot. If there is one thing DD doesn't do well (besides relief pitching) it's OF. It took him his whole tenure to finally put one together worthy of Comerica's expanses.

Davis is faster fielder

Davis is faster fielder

Speed doesn't make you a good OFer.

Pitching is a position of attrition. If we can get one really good pitcher and one good pitcher out of the gaggle, that's a win, because chances are the others will either bomb when promoted or will lose their career to injuries.

I agree which is why I hope some of them are traded before they fail. That has been a strength of Dombrowski.