Biff Mayhem

What television series are you currently watching?

On 9/29/2017 at 12:39 PM, Deleterious said:

Really enjoyed the first season of The Good Place.  But the first two episodes this year haven't been good at all.  

Didn't realize Episodes was done forever. Good finish though.

New Netflix series MindHunter.

I’ve caught the first few episodes, interesting. G-Men trying to look into the psyche of psychopaths in the late 70s

On 10/13/2017 at 10:59 PM, CMRivdog said:

New Netflix series MindHunter.

I’ve caught the first few episodes, interesting. G-Men trying to look into the psyche of psychopaths in the late 70s

I liked this show. It seemed to move slow and then all-of-a-sudden it was done. Looking forward to more.

I also watched Manhunt which depicts the way they caught The Unabomber. Very well done IMO.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80176878

I just started watching the FX program The Americans. One of my daughters looks a lot like Keri Russell so the sex scenes creep me out, but I love her devotion to the motherland and that in the first 18 episodes I’ve watched I think she’s killed as many people as Tony Soprano did in six entire seasons.  I like that both sides are fervent patriots that play by the rules of this world, which is not pretty, and that they are both able to project their own darkness on to each other and to sincerely see each other as monsters.  That is not an uncommon thing, but it’s very true and realistic. 

Elizabeth Jennings: “Why can’t we do things together? Because I am a KGB officer! Don't you understand that? After all these years? I would, I would go to jail. I would die. I would lose everything before I would betray my country.”

B4B1C58F-731A-496C-8782-347F95C663E3.jpeg