Biff Mayhem

What television series are you currently watching?

I've been watching Humans and Mr. Robot. The latter has a real Fight Club feel to it and is intriguing without being cheesy like a lot of network shows. On AMC is Humans and, after the first episode, I was intrigued but the main draw was the hot robot. The second episode expanded the characters a lot and I think this could be a very good show.

What are you watching?

True Detectives and Daredevils. I tried season three of Orange is the New Black, but that series seems to be played out.

I tried season three of Orange is the New Black, but that series seems to be played out.

Ching Chong Chang is a good episode but yeah, it's over Johnny.

Aquarius and Wayward Pines are the two new shows I have found myself looking forward to every week this summer. The third season of Defiance has been pretty good, and Falling Skies is winding down nicely. The third season of Hannibal has been almost unwatchably bad -- neither shocked nor disappointed by the announcement of the cancellation.

Behind on a few series, caught up on a couple.

True detective has been good

Unreal has been surprising good, up until the ending of this week's episode.

Wayward pines has been a decent surprise

Behind on halt and catch fire but liked the start of this new season.

Behind on daredevil and bloodline

I just find less time to keep up with shows during baseball season.

Wayward pines, AGT, Falling Skies, Under the Dome (don't know why I'm sticking with this one). Also waiting for Fear TWD. Started watching Aquarius, just never got back to it.

True Detective - didn't see season 1, liking this season well enough and at least it is becoming less muddled

The Brink - I find this show really funny even though I'm not a Jack Black fan, might be my favorite going right now

Ballers - show is really stupid although episode 2 teased some decent story points, I use it to fall asleep after the above two mostly

Mr. Robot - I reallllyyy like the first two episodes of this. I wish I could marathon it. Christian Slater is kind of goofy. End of episode two makes me really look forward to three

Black Sails - finishing up the second season of this, entertaining enough, not mind blowing but I enjoy the action

Cuthtroat Kitchen / Chopped / Food Network Star - something to watch with the girlfriend, I like cooking shows a good amount even though I can't cook

Bob's Burgers - catching up on past season, really funny, the mom is my favorite character

I quit on Black Sails part way into season 2.

I think the back half of season 2 is a lot better than the first half, the first half had a lot of dull moments. There are a lot of things happening in the back half.

Dammit. I hate when that happens. That written, I didn't care that much for any of the characters so it made it easier for me to quit.

Tangentially related at best, I had a friend recommend House of Lies to me recently. I watched a season and 2 episodes into season 2 before quitting. He claims that show gets better, though I have my doubts.

Dammit. I hate when that happens. That written, I didn't care that much for any of the characters so it made it easier for me to quit.

Tangentially related at best, I had a friend recommend House of Lies to me recently. I watched a season and 2 episodes into season 2 before quitting. He claims that show gets better, though I have my doubts.

I don't tend to care for many of the characters in Black Sails either oddly enough. Maybe Billy Bones...Silver kind of grows on you, I found myself rooting for Vane more as the season went on. But it is almost like a hate watch a lot of the time since the characters are so unlikable for the most part, but I enjoy the action and the backend does develop more sympathy for certain characters though not a ton. They are pirates I guess.

I don't think I've even heard of House of Lies... I'm thinking a show like House of Cards just based on the name haha. That's a show I gave up on mid season in the most recent one, definitely didn't care about what was going on there.

I don't tend to care for many of the characters in Black Sails either oddly enough. Maybe Billy Bones...Silver kind of grows on you, I found myself rooting for Vane more as the season went on. But it is almost like a hate watch a lot of the time since the characters are so unlikable for the most part, but I enjoy the action and the backend does develop more sympathy for certain characters though not a ton. They are pirates I guess.

I don't think I've even heard of House of Lies... I'm thinking a show like House of Cards just based on the name haha. That's a show I gave up on mid season in the most recent one, definitely didn't care about what was going on there.

I gave up on House of Cards part way into season 2 as well, coincidentally, though I really like Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright in their respective roles (and am not a Wright fan in general).

House of Lies is a Don Cheadle and Kristin Bell vehicle about business consulting.

Mr. Robot - I reallllyyy like the first two episodes of this. I wish I could marathon it. Christian Slater is kind of goofy. End of episode two makes me really look forward to three

Word. I've gotten used to the whole on-demand thing vis-a-vis Netflix.

With Mr Robot I get a William Gibson feel. Really like it. Main character is very well-played.

We like Tyrant a lot. Some more very strong acting.

Hospital cable had the worst of Direct TV, about 15 channels. I'll skip the rest of Wayward Pines, Falling Skies, Under the Dome, Graceland, Aquarius and many more.

Started watching Ray Donovan this past weekend. I am about 3/4 of the way through the first season.

Solid, but not great. I can see me quitting on it, but will see where it goes for now.

Aquarius and Wayward Pines are the two new shows I have found myself looking forward to every week this summer. The third season of Defiance has been pretty good, and Falling Skies is winding down nicely. The third season of Hannibal has been almost unwatchably bad -- neither shocked nor disappointed by the announcement of the cancellation.

Watching both of these shows too.Well,finished Aquarius as they had it on Demand. I enjoy both, even if they aren't the most amazing things ever.

Really liking True Detective.

Watching Ballers, but not gonna say its good.

Going back and watching Veep and Key and Peele, as I've never watched either.

Haven't watched the Ray Donovan premiere, but I'm pumped for it.

Power is my guilty pleasure

I like House of Lies,but if you don't like it by now, I definitely wouldn't say it "gets better"

A problem I had with House of Lies and am having with Ray Donovan is that the plot have obvious holes and the writing isn't tight, IMO.

I like the acting in Ray Donovan more (esp. Voight), so I am sticking with it for the time being.