IdahoBert

07/06/2015: Detroit Tigers (Simon) at Seattle Mariners (Iwakuma) - 10:10 PM

'We' might've bottomed out. 'We' might've turned the corner. Right before the friggin break!

Cabrera? We don' need no stinkin' Cabrera!

It'll look like a line drive in the box score tomorrow Nick!

What up with him. He looks like a completely different batter in there. It looks like his confidence is all the way back.

A 4 hit 4 rbi night for nick??? What the heck is going on?!!

Is that a real stat? I thought I was just high on muscle relaxants.

At least Kinsler can't hit into an inning ending double play for the 3rd consecutive inning.

I know we are extremely thin at starting pitching but at what point to we move Simon to the BP and bring up somebody from Toledo to take his spot in the rotation? He's not giving us much as a starter except for innings but he could contribute as a reliever on an almost daily basis.(Assuming his stuff plays up in the bullpen)

Wow, this Beimel guy can't throw 90, and can't throw strikes. That's a dangerous combination.

I feel like we stumbled into the PCL for one night. Which is pretty cool.

What up with him. He looks like a completely different batter in there. It looks like his confidence is all the way back.

I've never seen him hit like this. Not saying he hasn't, but I hope he keeps it up.

Cabrera? We don' need no stinkin' Cabrera!

We don't need him either!

I was saying we might've finally turned the corner on this friggin slump we've been in and its right before the all star break. I hate the break when we're playing good. Don't mind it when we are sucking.

99.5%. I should really go to sleep now. But JD will be up.

As long as we keep basically sending 9 to the plate, JD will be up a couple more times too. :)

I know we are extremely thin at starting pitching but at what point to we move Simon to the BP and bring up somebody from Toledo to take his spot in the rotation? He's not giving us much as a starter except for innings but he could contribute as a reliever on an almost daily basis.(Assuming his stuff plays up in the bullpen)

Such as Farmer??? VerHagen??? The cupboard is bare my friend. No we'll stick with Simon until DD makes a trade. Mets anyone???

I should really go to sleep now. But JD will be up.

Exactly what I was just thinking.

If the benching of Castellanos has lit a fire or gave him a reality check which helped him improve you have to give Brad some credit for doing it. He could have kept riding out "the chosen one" but didn't so he deserves to be credited for that.

I'm using up a few vaca days this week, with the Tigers playing two late games I guess it was good timing.