PuNk42AE

07/01/2015: Pittsburgh Pirates (Liriano) at Detroit Tigers (Ryan) - 1:08 PM

The whole team is an issue. The SP has been bad, the bullpen has been bad and we have scored less than 2 runs in half our games. HALF, but the defense is good...so we have that going for us.

The offense has been pretty good since the beginning of June. Pitching is what needs to be fixed.

The Astros are a smart organization, but they weren't very smart getting rid of J.D. Good Lord!!!

JD Martinez needs to be in the All Star Game as much as I hate to advocate for anyone to waste 3 days on that.

Take that you Bastardo!!! Now if only Cespedes or Victor actually had plate discipline we'd be tied!

Much like Joba Chamberlain, Bruce Rondon is fat and a bad pitcher who happens to throw really hard

The DD prototype

Much like Joba Chamberlain, Bruce Rondon is fat and a bad pitcher who happens to throw really hard

The DD prototype

I don't know why so many people assume he's going to be good. He has potential, but hasn't proven himself for any length of time.

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen

Nobody knows my sorrow

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen

Glory, Hallelujah

Lol we score 3 runs and our crappy bullpen give them right back and probably more! Are the fans booing??? I wouldn't blame them if the were.

I don't know why so many people assume he's going to be good. He has potential, but hasn't proven himself for any length of time.

Because we're fans and we have emotions and we hope.