Deleterious

2015 NBA Draft

Well, Mudiay is going to the Nuggets, Winslow is the BPA and fits the SF role. I haven't seen it announced, but it's a no brainer pick I think.

Langlois' tweet is making me nervous.

Trying to remain level headed about this. Both guys lack jump shots. Both are great athletes. But how can you pass on Winslow?

Wait wait....we must be taking johnson for someone else, right? Its a trade with orlando! Or sacramento! Right????? RIGHT??????

Mudiay pick just announced on TV and I'm so frikkin excited. I cannot believe this. We're staring at Justise. It should take 30 seconds to make this pick. Don't screw it up.

This blows. I would rather have had Winslow gone. Now, we have to live with the knowledge we could have had Winslow the next 4 months.

I still am having trouble discerning if we have decided on Johnson for sure or not...still hope...

Trying to come up with something in SVG's defense but maybe in the interviews or something that we aren't privy to, Winslow said something or did something or has some character issue that SVG doesn't like? I don't know. Not trying to bag on Winslow, just tossing that out there.

Trying to come up with something in SVG's defense but maybe in the interviews or something that we aren't privy to, Winslow said something or did something or has some character issue that SVG doesn't like? I don't know. Not trying to bag on Winslow, just tossing that out there.

I wish it were that simple. I know all coaches love their players but Coach K is super high on Winslow and that counts for something in my mind. No way to justify not taking him.