PuNk42AE

06/04/2015: Oakland Athletics (Hahn) at Detroit Tigers (Greene) - 1:08 PM

Glad we went away from guys who miss bats to more pitch to contact.

Ausmus: "85% of the people in Michigan have a ******* job. The other 15% are on MotownSports bitching and moaning about the Tigers. Why don't you ******** get a ******** job and then you'll know what it's like to have to come out and bust your *** everyday".
I should move to Michigan. There must not be more than 500 people living there.

I don't think that was done by design. They had a lot of holes to fill and the contact guys were cheaper.

my phone told me it was flu like symptoms.
Hungover?

Well, it obviously isn't the runs as the Tigers can't score any.

Mario: "The resurgence of the A's can be directly tied to their pitcher."

Me: "No... the resurgence of the A's can be directly tied to playing the Tigers."

The bottom line is when you take V-Mart away from this team, and Cabrera, Cespedes, Kinsler, JD Martinez and to a lesser extent Castellanos forget how to hit HRs than this is just a terrible terrible offense. From a starting pitching standpoint you have Shane Greene, Alfredo Simon, Lobstein/Farmer and a struggling Sanchez pitching 80% of the games. What are you supposed to do with that? The rotation might be one of if not the worst in the AL right now. So I really don't know how Ausmus or any of the coaches can get most of the blame right now, this is just a bad baseball team at this point.

The bottom line is when you take V-Mart away from this team, and Cabrera, Cespedes, Kinsler, JD Martinez and to a lesser extent Castellanos forget how to hit HRs than this is just a terrible terrible offense. From a starting pitching standpoint you have Shane Greene, Alfredo Simon, Lobstein/Farmer and a struggling Sanchez pitching 80% of the games. What are you supposed to do with that? The rotation might be one of if not the worst in the AL right now. So I really don't know how Ausmus or any of the coaches can get most of the blame right now, this is just a bad baseball team at this point.

And this with them already knowing they needed another starter at the deadline.

We're the phillies. Except they actually won something before they got old, hurt, and bad.

Better defense will make our pitchers better!

I call it "the rick porcello theorum".

I'm not even watching this game and I just happened to check the score. I'm glad I'm not watching this game.

I stand by my belief that Ausmus will be gone by the 4th of July, if not sooner.

I'm not even watching this game and I just happened to check the score. I'm glad I'm not watching this game.

I stand by my belief that Ausmus will be gone by the 4th of July, if not sooner.

This would not surprise me. The experiment is over and I'd like to see a respected veteran manager come in... Say... Gardy.

I can't think of anything that would make this season more miserable than watching Ron Gardenhire's fat red jowls quiver with excitement as he watches Josh Wilson lay down a bunt with 2 outs

it just said flu like symptoms...my atbat app messages me with all this info.

If you buy the upgrade, it informs you about hangovers.

Ausmus has to go. He is completely lost.

How can anyone even turn these games on anymore?

I can't think of anything that would make this season more miserable than watching Ron Gardenhire's fat red jowls quiver with excitement as he watches Josh Wilson lay down a bunt with 2 outs

That's baseball the way it is meant to be played.

They should play all day games during long losing streaks.

Ausmus needs to pull a Leyland... IIRC that was after an Oakland game too.

If you buy the upgrade, it informs you about hangovers.

Lee plays the game the right way.

He's trying to have fun, he's not trying to do too much and just letting the jokes come to him!