Sign in to follow this  
yeahbuddy

UofM Software: World Series 2015

Software?

Didn't you know? They aren't playing the games, those are the latest in sims you've been watching.

I know exactly zero about women's softball and am not following it, but I was at lunch the other day when on ESPN when they showed a graphic comparing one of the pitchers from Florida (I think) to Babe Ruth.

The basis for comparison is both had 70+ HR and wins their careers (NCAA vs MLB).

I know ESPN is trying to drum up interest, but get the **** out of here with that bull****. They might as well have added Secretariat as a third data point in the comparison table. It would have been about as meaningful.

Took the liberty of renaming the thread title.

Knotted up 1-1... final game tonight. Who do you start on the rubber?

Not sure how you don't start Wagner. She is in a zone right now even though Betsa had the better season (at least in terms of wins).

Has to be Wagner, doesn't it? As long as she's not gassed. Or throw Betsa for an inning or 2?

What a performance last night. I never in my wildest dreams thought that run in the first would hold up, but Wagner and our D did it.

I feel we let that first game get away from us. I think we are the better team and should win, but the competition is great. Can't wait.