Sign in to follow this  
yeahbuddy

UofM Software: World Series 2015

I realize that was a short stop but there is no way Nick can go to his left like she just did. Awesome play to keep it in the infield.

They are a fun team to follow. A grand slam, solo HR, great pitching and a win with relative ease. Hutch is among the best of the best...maybe the best in Ann Arbor when you consider how long she's been there and how much success she's had.

I watched this over the Tigers...seems like a good choice. UCLA looked good last night and after the first inning I thought Michigan might be in trouble. I guess when your backup pitcher has 20 wins bringing her in in the first inning is no worry. Nice win.

I basically watched it over the Tigs too. Like fast pitch softball...and women's fast pitch is fun to watch.

Yes, another good win. Now the question is, should Hutch start Wagner? She's been fantastic.

I have no opinion on that. I'm just sitting back and enjoying the run.

Did you see the consecutive plays today where we had runners on 1st and 3rd and Hutch sent the runner from first to try to get in a run down so 3rd base runner could score?

1st time they tried it, it didn't work, but both runner got back safely. So the very next pitch, they did it again and not only scored the run, but the 1st base runner successfully stole 2nd. So cool.

Yes, I saw that. Hutch is a great coach...she knows when to sit back, how to maximize opportunities and when to step on the pedal. Of course she has a heck of a team, so that helps.

One of my favorite players on the team, made a base running error and didn't tie the game on the attempted dp in the 7th.

We didn't play well at all and still lost by a run.

Disappointing. Not sure why Sierra didn't take off at the crack of the bat. Although that ball was hit so hard they might have had a play at the plate.

Hutch seemed to be saying...AFTER the play..."You gotta go"

But would like to see Hutch during the play. Was Hutch sending her?

It was a bang bang play, no doubt. I just feel bad for putting it on Romero like I did in my earlier post. These girls play their hearts out. Love their game.

It was a tough play. I think she should have gone but that's not a play for thinking. The coach needs you to know what you are going to do on a ball in the infield. Now I can't remember, was that a low liner that might have frozen her?

Hard hit grounder to SS, but hit close to 2nd. SS just tagged bag and spun and threw to 1st on her own. Seemed like time to make the break to home to tie the game.

I should have recorded it so I could have another look. I agree though, I was shocked she didn't score. She must not have had a good lead. I thought it was a hit off the bat.

Took the liberty of renaming the thread title.

Knotted up 1-1... final game tonight. Who do you start on the rubber?