Sign in to follow this  
saab93driver

2016 LFT season

Don't take it to the bank but I heard from a reliable source that latest idea/plan for 2016 LFT home games is indeed still Henley Field. That's maybe the good news.... but the not so good news (depending upon your perspective) is ALL home games will be in the afternoon. No promotions, maybe basic concessions and the baseball game. So with that any problems with the lights are solved by default and any fears too many people might show up are solved so the parking issue is probably not much of an issue anymore.

What's going on with Marchant?

Renovations that have been in the works for awhile now. Seems like they are finally going to happen.

Don't take it to the bank but I heard from a reliable source that latest idea/plan for 2016 LFT home games is indeed still Henley Field. That's maybe the good news.... but the not so good news (depending upon your perspective) is ALL home games will be in the afternoon. No promotions, maybe basic concessions and the baseball game. So with that any problems with the lights are solved by default and any fears too many people might show up are solved so the parking issue is probably not much of an issue anymore.

So does that mean they may suspend season tickets next year, because I'm not going to pay $210.00 for me to miss 95% of the games.

Might have to sit out the 2016 season if this is true. Can't work the games when I have a day job. Parking will be a big problem day or night. Not sure if the back lot that was used in 2002 is still a available with the hospital expansion.

What happens to the GCL Tigers in 2016
No effect. They normally play 2-3 games inside the stadium and have their own clubhouse, though last time, the A+ team shared the GCL clubhouse.