Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

2015 NBA Playoffs

Congrats to the Warriors. Already a very impressive season to me. Houston outperformed all expectations too.

Really happy that GS won. Curry is a great player and person too, it seems. Really like him in interviews, etc. Like Klay too. Greene is a flat out worker bee.

Good for the NBA to have this team win, imo.

That's how many games Jordan was winning as a #1 option before he got help too. Its a bad argument.

Not to to mention Thompson hasn't proven that he is anything more than what you're describing Love as.

Health out of the equation, Love can have a Dirk like career, Thompson can be a Ray Allen type, at their respective bests.

It isn't a bad argument at all. You have argued Rubio is a max player. Exactly how much help did Love need?

Two max players you better make the damn playoffs. The, "Love had no help" argument is the bad one.

And sorry, but Thompson has proven to be a #2, especially since his team just made it to the finals.

There is a reason a few smart people in Golden State wanted to keep Klay and wanted nothing to do with Love.

Edited by Deleterious

Looking forward to the SS, LBJ, battle these guys.

"SS" meaning Super Star that is LBJ, battle the team of GS.

Congrats to the Warriors. Already a very impressive season to me. Houston outperformed all expectations too.

And give it up to other 28 NBA teams who also had fantastic seasons, you guys are all winners in your own way and are all special. God bless you NBA! (Nastra starts sobbing tears of joy for the winners and sadness that all 30 teams couldn't reach their potential and win NBA titles, also, Ginobli is top 50 all time, and Kevin Love is Michael Jordan just waiting for the calvary to give him some support in his quest to be the greatest of all time, just like MJ)

What an impressive kid Harrison Barnes is. Kudos to the GM of the Warriors for drafting a great group of young basketball players. They've assembled a group of good guys.

Yes, The Warriors are all great human beings as well as top 5 basketball players in the NBA. David Lee is such a good teammate, and how about Shaun Livingston? Can you say feel good story? Festus Ezeli brings a smile to my face the way he battled through injuries, he could start for most other teams and be an All-star, he has sacrificed so much to not demand a trade and instead be Bogut's understudy, all in the pursuit of a NBA championship. Riley Curry is god's gift to the human race (that one is not actually sarcastic, she's a doll) and Klay Thompson's goatee gives him just enough of an edge to intimidate would be shot blockers. It's a great goatee and he is a great human being. Steve Kerr.

It isn't a bad argument at all. You have argued Rubio is a max player. Exactly how much help did Love need?

Two max players you better make the damn playoffs. The, "Love had no help" argument is the bad one.

And sorry, but Thompson has proven to be a #2, especially since his team just made it to the finals.

There is a reason a few smart people in Golden State wanted to keep Klay and wanted nothing to do with Love.

It is a bad argument and I know you're smart enough to know it.There may not be a stat that perfectly shows it, but you know that a single player's value can only be X amount of points or wins. Love's supporting cast was hurt most of the time, which was their biggest issue, or Love was. When him and Rubio were both on the floor his last few years there, they were quite effective as a team. Martin and Pekovic also had trouble staying healthy. His situation was basically the exact same as Anthony Davis this year. Hope you aren't throwing Davis in that "can't win as a #1" group just yet. People have been doing it since Michael though, so I'm not surprised its still happening.

and I can live with Thompson as a #2, though really him,Green and Iguodala are more like co-3s. Love as a #3 is just plain ridiculous anyways. Is he that in Cleveland? Probably, but that's not your average situation.

Someone is going to massively overpay TT and then find out he isn't that hot when he isn't next to James.

Very possible. I do think he is a solid player though. Guy plays very hard and is a good rebounder.

I said it last year and I'm saying it now. Thompson is the better player.

Kevin Love is a third banana on a winning team. He could go back to being #1 and putting up big numbers, but those teams will lose 40-45 games per year.

I agree, Love is the 3rd banana on a winning team. His lack of D hurts his team at the end of a game. However, do you see TT as anything more than a 3rd banana? I don't...and even 3rd might be pushing it when he isn't playing with the best player in the world.

I agree, Love is the 3rd banana on a winning team. His lack of D hurts his team at the end of a game. However, do you see TT as anything more than a 3rd banana? I don't...and even 3rd might be pushing it when he isn't playing with the best player in the world.

Sorry, just read that you believe Thompson is already the #2. I don't think he is there yet, and doubt he will ever be. If TT is your 2nd best player, your team will struggle to win a title. Right now he is operating with Lebron dominating games. He also has had Kyrie (who is a very good PG), giving the Cavs 2 elite offensive players. Throw in guys like JR Smith who can shoot, Mozgov who does his job well, Shump who can do a couple things well...and Thompson is in a great situation.

I am stupid. Misread everything and thought you guys were talking about Tristan Thompson, not Klay Thompson. I was shocked to hear anyone say TT is a good #2.

For the record, I agree Klay is the better player and is a good #2.

Oh, hi.

The league would like to remind you they are still playing basketball and there will be a game tonight.