guy incognito

Aaron Hernandez convicted of first-degree murder

Well Aaron Hernandez joined the 27 Club today by haning himself in his prison cell.   I have no sympathy for him.  None at all.  The tragedy is the 3 people (at least) that died directly by his hand.   He had it all but couldn't leave that stupid thug life - that life that means nothing and only does damage.  Good luck living to 50.    I understand how some get swept up in it - not everyone has the normal opportunities, but he had everything, including a job where you could physically act out all of your frustrations and still had to prove how hard he was all the time.   It's such a pointless way to live.   Only question is  Who's going to play him in the movie?  Will the NFL let their brand be used in it?   I doubt it. 

Looks like his murder conviction will be vacated. In Massachusetts, murder convictions are tossed out if the defendant dies while waiting for an appeal. 

Reports are he apparently wrote John 3:16 on his forehead. Good luck with that one. 

39 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Looks like his murder conviction will be vacated. In Massachusetts, murder convictions are tossed out if the defendant dies while waiting for an appeal.

that's an interesting one.