Sydney_Fife

Game 72: Pistons @ Magic

That is just how Jackson is, very inconsistent. I mean even in the few games he has played well, he has a 3-17 performance against one of the worst teams in the league and was out played by Ish Smith.

That is who Jackson is.

He seems to be becoming consistent, Chris Paul has 3-17 games too every now and then. This guy has been a bench player most of his career, I wouldn't say 16 games is enough to determine that he can't perform consistently as he settles in as a starter.

Early in Russell Westbrook's career, I thought he was considered inconsistent and kind of haywire at times and fans were disgusted because he took more shots in games than Durant. It seems as if there are mixed feelings about Jackson right now. As a Pistons fan, I hope he improves and becomes a star in the NBA.

Wish we could see what this team could do with Monroe in and AD out. Actually, come to think of it, I'd rather not be teased by it. I Have A Feeling It Would Look Even More Impressive

Wish we could see what this team could do with Monroe in and AD out. Actually, come to think of it, I'd rather not be teased by it. I Have A Feeling It Would Look Even More Impressive

I'm not so sure. Jackson's game and our entire attack is now built off the screen and roll with the threat of Andre going to the basket. Monroe doesn't present that threat and he can't pop for the shot either. I think you'd see jackson getting crowded and having to give it up to an open monroe who's not sure what to do with it from 15 feet.

The gameplan changes with monroe and no Andre because we become an isolation post team. Problem is, Reggie isn't a good enough three point shooter for that style.

Of course, our defense might be better. Andre is terrible on that end.