Deleterious

Game 69: Pistons @ Bulls

7:30PM on FSD and WGN.

*****ATTENTION*****

The game is on WGN and most cable systems have that. So out of state people should be able to watch this.

Mirotic has been killing it for the bulls lately. Noah was back to his old self last night. He dominated toronto playing his "point forward from the top of the key" role he played so much last year.

But life for chicago these days is waiting for butler to return. And rose too, i guess. Although most people here have soured on rose. Thibs is a dead man walking. He'll be fired after the season unless they win the whole thing. Front office thinks he plays his starters too much and refuses to play reserves and young players.

If the bulls get taj, rose, and butler back healthy, they could be a dangerous team.....if rose stops taking stupid threes.

The Pistons catch a break for Sundays game against Boston.

Smart has been suspended for that game after punching Matt Bonner in the junk.

Thought I heard Moose is out for the weekend and that Butler would be a game time decision.

No clue about Monroe but the Bulls announced Butler is out.

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/579374673462468608

Bulls say Butler and Rose are out vs. Pistons. Gibson is probable. Barring setback, Butler has good chance to return this week.

Up 10 after 1. Down 12 at the half.

The story of the Pistons. They go from destroying a team to being destroyed in no time.

Jackson had a huge 3rd quarter. Joel Anthony was a monster. They need to play him more and re-sign him this summer.

Great game by jackson. He turned the whole game around in the third quarter.

The bulls are a shell of the team they were. They no longer play defense. Havent all year.

I would rather see them finish strong with some wins and good play than tank. What are they gonna get if they tank? They're not cracking the top 4. So lose the rest of their games and play poorly to get a guy who won't be ready to start for a couple years.

After beating Memphis and losing to Philly, thought that we beat Bulls so I took Celtics tonight and lost. Still glad we won.