Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 65: Pistons @ Blazers

Going to the game tonight with my wife and daughter. My first Pistons' road game since the Grizzlies were still in Vancouver.

Is this season almost over? It's been a real rollercoaster. I think with the proper moves they'll be a playoff caliber team next year

There is a new article on ESPN on how the analytic gurus are loving Khris Middleton. Unfortunately (and like Draymond Green), he has probably played himself out of any chance of coming to Detroit. Milwaukee will just match any reasonable offer for him.

When do they win again? You could make an argument not until the Knicks on April 15th.

Then again, they lost at home to the Knicks recently.

Steve Blake played 15 minutes tonight.

He had zero shots, zero free throws, zero rebounds, zero turnovers, zero fouls, zero steals, zero blocks, zero points, and seven assists.

I think they beat Philly on Wednesday

They are awful no doubt. This is he strangest season I've ever seen. Past years we just sucked. This team sucked, was one of the league's best, then an average team, now possibly the worst. Crazy stuff

They are awful no doubt. This is he strangest season I've ever seen. Past years we just sucked. This team sucked, was one of the league's best, then an average team, now possibly the worst. Crazy stuff

Should make for an interesting offseason because we have talent but have not been able to put it together and make it work.

And the weirdest part of it being that it all turned on Brandon freaking Jennings' play once Smith left. No-one would have believed in December the Brandon Jennings could ever be the difference between a 350 and 600 Pistons team. Maybe he never would have sustained it, but still just too strange.

And the weirdest part of it being that it all turned on Brandon freaking Jennings' play once Smith left. No-one would have believed in December the Brandon Jennings could ever be the difference between a 350 and 600 Pistons team. Maybe he never would have sustained it, but still just too strange.

I'm not totally shocked by that because he has always been an extremely streaky player capable of putting up big numbers for short times.

He had stints in Milwaukee where he looked like the next great thing. Then he had stints where Skiles was benching him the entire 4th quarter because he was so bad.

I really wish we could see if he was going to be able to sustain that high level of play the rest of the year.