Sign in to follow this  
Sydney_Fife

Game 64: Pistons @ Warriors

Dinwiddie needs to watch the angle he takes when approaching a screen.

He doesn't cut hard or close to the screener so Curry can just rub off of Drummond and stay right next to Dinwiddie. If he cuts hard and close to the screener, Curry has to go over the screen and will be behind Dinwiddie and he can get into the lane.

Big win for denver tonight. Pistons could get evem higher in tank-watch if they lose.

Big win for denver tonight. Pistons could get evem higher in tank-watch if they lose.

Sacramento too, only half game ahead of them if/when the Pistons lose tonight. Could be in the #6 slot by next week. 6-8 looks very likely at this point.

What a wacky season. Lottery watching to playoff potential to deep into lottery watching just like that. Could be a troubling offseason too. Optimism waning quickly.

Golden State is the best team in the league for a reason. Especially on their home court.

Much better effort tonight. Lot of positives.

When I saw how badly Curry played and the monster game Drummond had (and Monroe playing reasonably well also) I couldn't figure out how they lost

KCP 6-15

Tayshaun 3-7

Dinwiddie 3-9

Cartier Martin 0-2 in 16 minutes

Butler 1-3 in 20 minutes

yikes. 4-12 from three despite having your two interior players combine for 42 points and 35 rebounds. Jackson was just the only other player to really offer anything.

I guess it's not a shock that the 2015 Detroit Pistons have issues, but man, I don't see how anyone other than those three is even a rotation guy on a good team right now. Here's hoping KCP's issue is that he's 21 and not that he just sucks at basketball.