Sign in to follow this  
plantcitytigersfan

2015 Season Tickets

Has anyone received information about the free spring training game as part of our season ticket package?

Larry

2015 AAT Grayson Grenier

Not me.

Has anyone received information about the free spring training game as part of our season ticket package?

Larry

2015 AAT Grayson Grenier

Nothing yet, I was hoping for something by now, but as typical, LFT season ticket holders just don't matter anymore.

2015 Season Ticket Renewals

Attached please find your season ticket renewal packet for the 2015 Lakeland Flying Tigers season. You have also been mailed a hard copy.

Your cost and benefits for the 2015 season remain unchanged. Information regarding your complimentary Spring Training game and picnic are included, and you are free to attend any of our 10 remaining home games. Due to the fact this information is going out later than normal, you may elect to receive a voucher valid for the 2016 Spring Training season in lieu of a game and picnic this season.

Our annual Meet the Team Luncheon will take place on Wednesday, April 8, at 12:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. This is your chance to meet our new coaches and players and catch up with the returning members of our team. Please RSVP if you plan to attend by contacting me via one of the options below.

To insure your current seat location, please return your completed invoice along with your payment plan form no later than April 8, 2015. Your invoice and payment may be submitted by fax at 863-413-4141, email at ryan.eason@detroittigers.com, or the address found on your invoice. You may also call the Joker Marchant Stadium box office directly at (863) 413-4140 or stop by the box office Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm.

Tickets and season ticket holder ID cards will be available for pick up beginning Monday, March 23.

Season ticket holders remain a key component to the success of the Lakeland Flying Tigers and we appreciate of your continued support. We look forward to seeing you at the ballpark!

Ryan Eason | Lakeland, Box Office Manager | Detroit Tigers

2125 N. Lake Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33805 | P: (863) 413-4142 | F: (863) 413-4141

2015 Season Ticket Renewals

Attached please find your season ticket renewal packet for the 2015 Lakeland Flying Tigers season. You have also been mailed a hard copy.

Your cost and benefits for the 2015 season remain unchanged. Information regarding your complimentary Spring Training game and picnic are included, and you are free to attend any of our 10 remaining home games. Due to the fact this information is going out later than normal, you may elect to receive a voucher valid for the 2016 Spring Training season in lieu of a game and picnic this season.

Our annual Meet the Team Luncheon will take place on Wednesday, April 8, at 12:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. This is your chance to meet our new coaches and players and catch up with the returning members of our team. Please RSVP if you plan to attend by contacting me via one of the options below.

To insure your current seat location, please return your completed invoice along with your payment plan form no later than April 8, 2015. Your invoice and payment may be submitted by fax at 863-413-4141, email at ryan.eason@detroittigers.com, or the address found on your invoice. You may also call the Joker Marchant Stadium box office directly at (863) 413-4140 or stop by the box office Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm.

Tickets and season ticket holder ID cards will be available for pick up beginning Monday, March 23.

Season ticket holders remain a key component to the success of the Lakeland Flying Tigers and we appreciate of your continued support. We look forward to seeing you at the ballpark!

Ryan Eason | Lakeland, Box Office Manager | Detroit Tigers

2125 N. Lake Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33805 | P: (863) 413-4142 | F: (863) 413-4141

Really struggling with whether I want to renew my season tickets this, just not in baseball mode much it's really becoming depressing.

Really struggling with whether I want to renew my season tickets this, just not in baseball mode much it's really becoming depressing.
Just come when the mood suits you. Hope you will be a regular again. Several have asked about you.

Jim,

Happy belated birthday!

Hoping to see ya at the park this summer.

Maybe get a partial season ticket if you don't want to do the full one.

I got partial season tickets to LFT a few years ago, I don't know if it has changed since then but I was able to go on the bus trip and the other off field events as part of the partial ST package.