Sydney_Fife

Game 57: Cavs @ Pistons

And now they're just jacking up junk with 18 on the clock. This is looking like it's gonna be a Cavs blowout.

All our misses are not even close. Tayshaun had one of the few good three point looks in the middle of this miserable stretch and missed it badly. That one really hurt.

Not our night. Couldn't make a shot and Stan let Lebron expand the lead to double digits against the bench. That's the story of this game.

Damn, 7 baskets in the 2nd half. Unreal.

Wonder what our record low is.

We just got completely out of sync on offense.

We have to play damn near perfect against some of the more talented teams. They have Kyrie, LBJ and Love. Cavs are hot right now. Tip of the hat to them.

The one concern I have with Jackson is that it puts three guys out on the court again who are little threat to knock down threes. KCP has offset this with some hot shooting of late. But what happens when he goes cold?

Wish we could have hit a couple more 3s to get the Cavs to come out to guard it, opening up the inside a little bit. Cavs seemed to clog the middle most of the game.

If we beat the Knicks on Friday it's a 3-1 homestand against Cleveland, Chicago and Washington.

Only one more game against Cleveland. They are legit. Championship caliber team no question since they've shored up their defense and added some pieces.

It's frustrating cause neither Lebron or Irving played particularly great. Coming into the game I would've thought we have a great chance to win if that happened. But Cleveland played great defense in the 2nd half and outside of Jackson and KCP nobody really played good for us.

Indiana lost tonight. Brooklyn in New Orleans tomorrow. Charlotte in Chicago. Pistons can be a game back heading into Friday if those teams lose.

Backcourt played well. Prince and Butler gave them about what I expected. Monroe and Drummond struggled but I thought the biggest issue was the bench play. We got little to nothing out of the bench tonight... And Meeks has really become a concern for me. He has been nonexistent for a while now.