Shinma

1/4/15. Wildcard Round. Lions at Cowboys. 4:40pm, Fox.

Meh, Lions have gotten screwed. Blatant holds not being called on Dallas and every flag going there way down the stretch.

The NFL Is Rigged. Ive said it for years. I've told my family, told my friends. IT's absolutely rigged 100%

Ive been proved correctly in this game.

Well... this is where Stafford shows if he's an "elite" or just a "pretty good" QB. Let's just hope for a good drive... Please don't let Ross out of the endzone on the kick. Please let the Lions get down there and score so we can not worry about the horrible call/non-call being the conversation for the next 8 months.

The NFL Is Rigged. Ive said it for years. I've told my family, told my friends. IT's absolutely rigged 100%

Ive been proved correctly in this game.

This game certainly is rigged. I don't know why anyone would be shocked to find out the NFL, NHL, etc is rigged. They are their own smaller version of Wall Street, which we ALL know IS rigged.

As much as that picked up flag screwed the Lions, they had several opportunities to put this game away early, and made stupid mistakes and penalties of their own to put them in the position to where a single call could determine this game.

Time for Stafford and the Lions to give Dallas, the refs and the NFL a big FU.

Well, I like the Lions with Stafford and going for it on all 4 downs.

I do too. This is where he's at his best and he has been on point today. Come on Matt, beat these ****ing cheaters.

Stafford played good enough t win today. I've blamed him for losses before but not sure it's on him this time if he doesn't bring us back.

I'll watch game again at some point.

Stafford played good enough t win today. I've blamed him for losses before but not sure it's on him this time.

I'll watch game again at some point.

It isn't over yet man.