thefunk

2015 Michigan Basketball BIG 10 GDTs

Great win tonight at Rutgers. Gutsy, streaky, stoic, nervy. All those things.

I truly believe our coach won this game tonight. Holy moses was the door to the court revolving for our bench. Good win with an odd, injury riddled young team.

Incredible to see this team where it is at this point....if Beilien can get them to the Tourney he deserves a knighthood.

9-0 run for Wisconsin before the first half ends, and they're up by 7. Terrible ending to what was a pretty good first half.

well, it's an overtime loss, but this loss has been the most encouraging. Team showed heart. If we could learn to shoot a little better our defense and grit would keep us in enough games to make a run at the tournament. (getting into it, I mean).

Oh well. Tigers start soon and UM football got two commits tonight, so all in all not bad.

Pretty amazing to hang with Wisconsin and force OT....I'm not one for "moral victories" but U/M should not hang their heads about this loss either.

I love Beilein but these last few games have surprised me. Wisconsin and Nebraska may have taken them lightly given the departures and injuries but that's a threat to Michigan's attitude/approach too and they have been resilient.

Caris getting injured took away whatever lingering expectations there might have been for this season.

It's nice to see them play with nothing to lose. It's also nice to see the younger guys like Dawkins and rahkman having success.

To be able go out there and rotate in walk ons and still win the game going away is fun. They have at least proven to themselves that they are still good enough to win big ten games. There are nine games left, and they probably need six wins to make a miraculous run to the tourney. Looking at the schedule, that will be tough, but it also doesn't appear to be impossible.

My projections have them going 4-5. That isn't too far away from 6-3.

How many air balls have they put up in the first half? Geez.

But yeah crybaby izzo always gets the calls at the breslin

Mental note, it's a foul to maul the guy who stole the ball from you, but not a foul to maul the guy in order to make the initial steal.

Got it?

If UM finishes anywhere near .500 Beilein should get coach of the year. Incredible what injuries and the nba have done to this roster. Dakich playing significant minutes? How are they in any game?