thefunk

2015 Michigan Wolverines Football

I wonder why Greg Roman isn't be considered for his staff? He's worked with Roman for a while now and I'd have thought if not OC, then an offensive assistant or position coach.

He was a bit of a lightning rod in SF. A couple players went public about their dislike. Harbaugh did not like the players doing that, but maybe he saw some things that gave him pause to hire again.

Durkin is the new defensive coordinator. Very good news.

Tyrone Wheatley had an interview today for what is presumed to be the RB coach.

Sounds like Wheatley has been hired.

Anybody but Fred Jackson...

Seriously, Wheatley did well in Buffalo and should be a good hire for UM.

This is another odd story. I'm sure there is more to it than what's been said.

Harbaugh will rub some people the wrong way. I suspect Bosch doesn't like Harbaugh's style, which is fine.

In this season’s opener against Appalachian State, Bosch played just a few snaps. He admitted to Sporting News that he was unhappy and considered transferring after going from starting guard to playing mop-up minutes.

Two days later, former Michigan coach Brady Hoke issued a release stating that Bosch had “taken a leave of absence for an undetermined amount of time for personal reasons” and that “we wish him the best and look forward to his return.”

My guess is JH was very blunt with the young man.

Top 100 recruit Kendrick Norton listed his top 5 on twitter, don't know if the list was in order or not but he put us first.

Lovin' this staff Harbaugh is putting together. Now for the recruits. Come on Damarkus Lodge

Im excited to see what kind of talent Harbaugh and his staff can bring in as well.

Even more, I cannot wait to watch development of the recruits that are brought in. Which obviously was a weakness with the prior staff.

Even more, I cannot wait to watch development of the recruits that are brought in. .

+ a million or two. On paper Hoke has had a couple of good recruiting classes but development was an issue. I don't think that will be the case with the new staff. Cautiously optimistic for this season

Staff rocks. Head coach rocks. Recruiting WILL rock. Michigan football will win, and will win a LOT. This is not even a question.

The only question is how long will the winning last/Will Harbaugh give us 10 years, or 5 years. If he stays here for awhile, we will have the best football team in the country for most of that time. BOOK. IT.

Im excited to see what kind of talent Harbaugh and his staff can bring in as well.

Even more, I cannot wait to watch development of the recruits that are brought in. Which obviously was a weakness with the prior staff.

Harbaugh will improve recruiting but he inherits a better than average roster that will be much more balanced (by class and position) than what Hoke inherited. My only caution is a first year QB on his third offensive coordinator.

Harbaugh will improve recruiting but he inherits a better than average roster that will be much more balanced (by class and position) than what Hoke inherited. My only caution is a first year QB on his third offensive coordinator.

True. The QB position will be one to watch throughout spring practice and the early fall. Still wondering if he will bring in a transfer or not, which I am kind of torn on. Maybe the Malzone kid can play or Speight. Hell maybe he can even develop Morris into something.