Kamakzie

Breaking News: Suh suspended

May have been the most self-centered play by a Lion in the past 20 years. I hope that's his last Tigers game. He just completely ruined the playoff chances singlehandedly.

You knew it was coming. I really don't have a problem with it. The moment he stepped on Rodgers's ankle a second time -- and made a point of putting his entire weight on him -- it was clear intent to injur. It was stupid. Suh is too good to be doing crap like this. Take the money you were gonna pay him and get two good players to fill two positions. Lots of teams win lots of games without Ndamukong Suh. The Lions don't need him to win.

You knew it was coming. I really don't have a problem with it. The moment he stepped on Rodgers's ankle a second time -- and made a point of putting his entire weight on him -- it was clear intent to injur. It was stupid. Suh is too good to be doing crap like this. Take the money you were gonna pay him and get two good players to fill two positions. Lots of teams win lots of games without Ndamukong Suh. The Lions don't need him to win.

No, but they need him to win Sunday at 4:40 in Dallas. That's the disgusting part. Dallas and Seattle are the two teams styles that we needed him most.

No, but they need him to win Sunday at 4:40 in Dallas. That's the disgusting part. Dallas and Seattle are the two teams styles that we needed him most.

I agree with all of this. That's why I want the Lions to move on from him. He hurt the entire Lions team and fan base with his lack of discipline and stupidity.

I agree with all of this. That's why I want the Lions to move on from him. He hurt the entire Lions team and fan base with his lack of discipline and stupidity.

I agree. I don't want him on the Lions anymore. Ryan Fields has been posting some on-point tweets regarding this, such as:

Ryan Field ‏@RyanFieldFS1 2m2 minutes ago

If Caldwell is truly hoping to clean up culture in Detroit, guys like Raiola and Suh have no place on the #Lions.

Let the idiot walk. If the lions were smart, they would immediately say he's played his last game and tell him they are letting him walk. Honestly, he belongs with the Raiders, where he can be a total jackass in a natural habitat with other jackasses.....

I agree. I don't want him on the Lions anymore. Ryan Fields has been posting some on-point tweets regarding this, such as:

Ryan Field ‏@RyanFieldFS1 2m2 minutes ago

If Caldwell is truly hoping to clean up culture in Detroit, guys like Raiola and Suh have no place on the #Lions.

He stepped on someone...literally stepped on someone...this was not a 'stomp'...he stepped on someone....lol.

This league is a joke.

He has done WAY more good than bad, but let us ignore all of that because he stepped on someone...oh wait...it was not someone it was the NFL's golden boy. A joke the whole thing.

He stepped on someone...literally stepped on someone...this was not a 'stomp'...he stepped on someone....lol.

This league is a joke.

Not the point. Priors.

Plus, the NFL makes a good point. In their letter to Suh they point out that his response was not that of an accidental step on someone's leg.

While I can't say I expected the league to suspend him for a playoff game, I was thinking more along the lines of a fine, I can say I think it's deserved.

This incident does hurt the whole team, the fans and and the city. The really sad part is that Suh has not displayed any signs of learning from his mistakes in the past and I don't think he would learn anything from this incident that would prevent him from doing something equally as stupid at an equally critical time during a game or season.

This league is a joke.

Yes, he stepped on the leg of a person that he knew to be hurt, with the intent to injure him further. He stepped on the leg of a player known to be a Golden Child of the league, knowing that he himself is viewed as the "Dirtiest Player in the League."

You can decry what the NFL has turned into with regards to what is allowed or not anymore, but it's not as if Suh is unaware of the reality of what is and is not allowed. It was a stupid, premeditated act. If he didn't step on Rodgers's leg the second time, there is no controversy or suspension. But he just couldn't help himself, because he has no discipline.

**** the NFL. Whatever, we the bad boys then. Let everyone salivate over the cowgirls. Lions against the world.

Refs cheat, now the league cheats.

Yes, he stepped on the leg of a person that he knew to be hurt, with the intent to injure him further. He stepped on the leg of a player known to be a Golden Child of the league, knowing that he himself is viewed as the "Dirtiest Player in the League."

You can decry what the NFL has turned into with regards to what is allowed or not anymore, but it's not as if Suh is unaware of the reality of what is and is not allowed. It was a stupid, premeditated act. If he didn't step on Rodgers's leg the second time, there is no controversy or suspension. But he just couldn't help himself, because he has no discipline.

How can it be premeditated when he never saw him and was pushed onto him? is that you roger?

Look, step vs. stomp, it doesn't matter. It was clearly intentional. Unintentionally take one step and step on someone, then move, you're fine. It was the second step that in the NFL's mind made it an intentional act to injure. I don't care how pussified you think the NFL is these days, the fact is, this is how they call the game today. It doesn't matter if something like this would have been brushed over in 1975. I also don't care how nice of a guy Suh supposedly is off the field, how much he gives to his college, etc. His act is old. He is completely irresponsible and now he cost his team any chance to beat the cowboys (and it was a slim chance even with him on the field). To me, the guy is as bad as Johnny Manziel. Neither is professional and both hurt their team in different ways. Time to end this nonsense with this guy. I would very publicly announce that the lions will not pursue him and that he is free to go as a free agent. Let somebody else deal with his crap. I heard Cleveland wants him. Yet another perfectly dysfunctional home.

Whether the suspension was deserved or not isn't really the point. It's that Suh continually out of 11 guys puts himself in positions to get reviewed by the league? Coincidence? Likely not.

JBK- Rogers hits him in the rear after the play. Why doesn't Suh turnaround and acknowledge?

I don't know how any rational person can defend his actions in any way.

It doesn't matter that it wasn't a "stomp" this time. He knew what he was doing and he did it on purpose.

Anyone defending this action should get in line and lay down on the turf and let him stand on their leg for a couple seconds.

Good riddance Suh.

I didn't see this one coming. I think his reputation preceded him on this and maybe deservedly so.

How can it be premeditated when he never saw him and was pushed onto him? is that you roger?

He knew he was there, because he had just stepped on him unintentionally. The second time was not unintentional. You know this, but you will not admit it, because you NEED to believe the league hates the Lions.

He knew he was there, because he had just stepped on him unintentionally. The second time was not unintentional. You know this, but you will not admit it, because you NEED to believe the league hates the Lions.

They do hate the Lions. Just like that ref that hated the Pistons and went to prison. Same deal, different sport.

Is there a good replay of this play that isn't in slow motion? Everything I see now is slowed down.

The NFL won't allow objective footage.

Where's Titus? I suspect the footage they reviewed is of the similar variety, with an angry Suh hopping up and down on Rodgers while he pets puppies and prays to the lord jesus.