T&P_Fan

Brady Hoke Fired

Nick Baumgardner (@nickbaumgardner)

12/2/14, 3:05 PM

Brady Hoke has been fired, per @SamWebb77. Team meeting going on now.

It's official.

Now's when someone bumps the hired thread so we can laugh at ourselves.

Now's when someone bumps the hired thread so we can laugh at ourselves.

No need to dig up my past. I provide plenty of fresh material for you to laugh at.

Bummer. Has to happen, blah blah, but count me as one that was excited to have a guy with Michigan in his past as a head coach. Can't fault me too much, I assumed like many that Brandon half knew what he was doing. Turns out no one knows much of anything.

Good luck Michigan. Can't be worse?

Bummer. Has to happen, blah blah, but count me as one that was excited to have a guy with Michigan in his past as a head coach. Can't fault me too much, I assumed like many that Brandon half knew what he was doing. Turns out no one knows much of anything.

Good luck Michigan. Can't be worse?

It can always be worse. Always.

I like Hackett. I liked Brandon at first too. Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. I hope he doesn't screw this up.

What could go wrong? I mean, it's not like we've had a former CEO/business type, former player with no AD experience running the AD's office search for a coach before...oh, wait.....

What could go wrong? I mean, it's not like we've had a former CEO/business type, former player with no AD experience running the AD's office search for a coach before...oh, wait.....

We have a blueprint for how Brandon screwed up though. That is apparent.

Any ideas which players might transfer? I know it will depend on large part who they hire, but if there are guys who are at UM only because Hoke was, they might leave regardless of who the next HC is.

Any ideas which players might transfer? I know it will depend on large part who they hire, but if there are guys who are at UM only because Hoke was, they might leave regardless of who the next HC is.

It doesn't matter, they didn't have great players with Hoke.

It doesn't matter, they didn't have great players with Hoke.

That's true on the surface. It's hard to tell which players could become great, given Hoke's inability to develop talent.

That's true on the surface. It's hard to tell which players could become great, given Hoke's inability to develop talent.

I didn't see much talent out there; except for a few defensive players. They have a couple of decent TE's, but I think Funchess is overrated.