belcherboy

Michigan vs. Ohio State....chances?

I can't imagine that I will watch another snap of college football until August of 2015. NFL is really the only football worth watching.

I can't imagine that I will watch another snap of college football until August of 2015. NFL is really the only football worth watching.

You're crazy. NCAA OT rule is AMAZING, especially after having another tie in the NFL this year. The end of the UG vs GT game was CRAZY! Last years Alabama and Auburn game was better than any NFL game I've seen this year (I've watched quite a few)

I just realized, if OSU loses next week, they will have the same amount of B1G titles as Michigan has had the past 5 years.

You're crazy. NCAA OT rule is AMAZING, especially after having another tie in the NFL this year. The end of the UG vs GT game was CRAZY! Last years Alabama and Auburn game was better than any NFL game I've seen this year (I've watched quite a few)

The OT is a gimmick. Like the shootout in hockey. And I couldn't even pretend to try and get excited about SEC football. Give me the pros everyday.

Dude got hurt playing a game. He'll be fine. I love it. I hate the Buckeyes.

Yeah, he broke his ankle, likely cost him and his family a lot of money.

You are a piece of garbage.

I liked that on the last play the one linebacker bit so hard on the read option that he destroyed Bolden and took him out of the play as well as any O-Lineman could

Going back as long as I can remember I've thought that Michigan's unwillingness to admit that anything vaguely resembling a modern offense might be good cripples their defense. If you don't have any respect for mobile qbs or modern offenses, how are you going to stop it when you run into one? Even the 2006 defense with a ludicrous talent level fell apart vs OSU and USC. It's just ridiculous.

I'm not saying that this defense is that good that they should have stopped Ohio State's great offense, but at least it would be nice if they didn't look like unprepared clowns vs some of the most basic of plays.

I liked that on the last play the one linebacker bit so hard on the read option that he destroyed Bolden and took him out of the play as well as any O-Lineman could

Going back as long as I can remember I've thought that Michigan's unwillingness to admit that anything vaguely resembling a modern offense might be good cripples their defense. If you don't have any respect for mobile qbs or modern offenses, how are you going to stop it when you run into one? Even the 2006 defense with a ludicrous talent level fell apart vs OSU and USC. It's just ridiculous.

I'm not saying that this defense is that good that they should have stopped Ohio State's great offense, but at least it would be nice if they didn't look like unprepared clowns vs some of the most basic of plays.

I always thought that basic logic applied in Bo's era - that their pass defense was consistently bad against top teams because they didn't have a competent pass offense to practice against. I mean, are you kidding me, going into the Rose Bowl on New Years '77 we didn't have anyone on the roster who could even throw the ball half as far as Vince Evans, how were you supposed to simulate him in practice?

I always thought that basic logic applied in Bo's era - that their pass defense was consistently bad against top teams because they didn't have a competent pass offense to practice against. I mean, are you kidding me, going into the Rose Bowl on New Years '77 we didn't have anyone on the roster who could even throw the ball half as far as Vince Evans, how were you supposed to simulate him in practice?

Careful insulting Rick Leach.

Careful insulting Rick Leach.

Kinda interesting to speculate whether had the media and data flow of today existed then if even Bo could have sustained his decision to keep playing Leach for a season when he couldn't throw the ball. Back then they were able to keep the severity of his physical problems pretty quiet.

If Michigan can't beat Ohio State now, I wonder how they would fare against the teams of the Woody Harrelson era?

Without Barrett? It is likely.

It is. But Cardale has all week to prepare since he ain't there to play school.