belcherboy

Michigan vs. Ohio State....chances?

lloyd.png

This would be a GREAT year to re-live the 90's and officially knock Ohio State out of the playoff picture. Although with this years Michigan offense, I probably have a better chance at winning the Mega Millions!

I guess I will wish for the best knowing I may not make it past halftime of that game. :depress:

At this point I would rather see Ohio State make the playoffs and win it, shut up all those SEC people.

Michigan has zero chance to win, absolutely zero. I think if the game is withing 17 points Michigan has done well.

What sucks for me is my family spends Thanksgiving with my sister, and her husband is a OSU slappy. Doesn't matter that I never brought up football when UM did well in the 90s, he makes sure I know how much UM sucks because I went to grad school there and tOSU (emphasis on the t, no less) is the most amazing place and university ever, even though he has never been there.

He is a really, really good guy outside of that.

ehhh, on second thought, it could be worse. I could be a buckeye fan.

Edited by Mr. Bigglesworth

I will be spending turkey day watching football and enjoying peace and quite, pretty much like every other day.

Solitude is a ****ing blast I tell ya.

I'll say 1%

Michigan almost beat Ohio State last year

Ohio State almost lost to Indiana at home last week

Obviously it's far more likely Ohio State wins by 20+ than that Michigan wins though. Depressing.

Which is probably why you like golf.

It's going to be weird in a few weeks when I move back to GR and will be around people all the time again.

It's going to be weird in a few weeks when I move back to GR and will be around people all the time again.

The good news is you can periodically swing by the metro Detroit area and play some pick-up hockey.

At this point I would rather see Ohio State make the playoffs and win it, shut up all those SEC people.

There is NO WAY I'd ever wish Ohio State to win anything. If they make the playoffs and play an SEC school, I'd love for them to lose by 80+ points in the biggest blowout in school history.

The good news is you can periodically swing by the metro Detroit area and play some pick-up hockey.

Yes sir. Hockey equipment will be in tow. My brother lives in Ann Arbor now too, so my world just got a bit smaller.

Jesus Christ. That is the worst throw I think I've seen Gardner throw. ANNNNNND we've seen a ton of them.

What a dumb football player.

oh my gosh. my mouth is still hanging open. regardless that we've seen it all year, i am absolutely shocked.

Sure. Sorry for not making threads this back half of the season. I couldn't stand it.

no, no one blames you. depressing as heck.

but I figured we'd want to post for at least the first 4 minutes of this one. Looks like it'll be even shorter.

I am absolutely dumbfounded by Gardner's career. I can't even think of a comparable player who has shown such regression. He's the Benjamin Button of football.

we've said it before, but a throw like that on any other team by any other starter would mean the back up plays the rest of the game. I only know what I know from playing video games, but even I can see how clearly DG has no other options except his first receiver on passing plays.

As soon as we saw him half pump fake on the drop back and look for someone else, EVERYONE knew it would be a sack, a leg injury or an interception. This is embarrassing.

I am absolutely dumbfounded by Gardner's career. I can't even think of a comparable player who has shown such regression. He's the Benjamin Button of football.

Then I hope this geezer baby dies before the 2nd quarter.