tiger337

Stuff Rod Allen Will Say About Anthony Gose

Mario: "Fly ball center field... this is deep.... Gose going back... still going... reaches out and makes another fine catch up against the wall! His second tonight off the bat of Mauer!"

Rod: "You know Mario, when Tigers manager David Dombrowski traded for 'Go-es' he knew he was going to give up a bit at the plate but we haven't not seen defense in CF like this in Detroit since probably Chet Lemon back who I played with back on that 84 team. Chet made some catches like that too."

Mario: "Do you think that catch gets made by Curtis Granderson or Austin Jackson."

Rod: "I do not... and that's no knock against them but Go-es is another level. Andy with guys like Miggy and Vmart and JD hitting you don't always need that bat out in centerfield. He special"

"There's something so special about Gose that I can't quite put my finger on it. But, neither can Jose Canseco."

Hey what's the over/under on the number of days before Ozzie Canseco shoots his finger off?

He will end up calling him Tony instead of Anthony so he can use a billion Tony the Tiger references that he has built up over the years.

He will end up calling him Tony instead of Anthony so he can use a billion Tony the Tiger references that he has built up over the years.

As an Anthony, I can tell you I hate when people just assume and call me Tony.

"Blah blah not trying to do too much blah blah hitting the ball to the right side blah blah getting the job done blah blahs..."

He is some kind of fast.

The winner.

I'm curious if he can resist using the nickname Anthony Go-Go Gose.