thefunk

Michigan Basketball: Non-Conference GDT

Having switched my DISH Network off I'm not without Big Ten Network & ESPN. So if any of you know when UM might play on a regular network, or know where I might be able to catch a game online, if you could post it here I'd appreciate it.

Last night's game was on espn3, which I think does not require any sort of login. But that was last night so I guess it's too late.

Watched as much as I could last night. Good win. Tough win. Not beautiful, but we got the lead and didn't relinquish it. It'd be good to win tonight. I have to listen as we're driving away for vacation.

Go Blue!

Will be watching this one intently. Couldn't watch last night. Couldn't believe it wasn't on TV. VCU got ran out of the gym last night by the wildcats. Some were mentioning on twitter how Villanova was beating the VCU press with 5th grade basketball breakouts.

I better not miss any of the Michigan game because of this ****ing football game. No one cares about Miami OH or Ohio.

I wouldn't mind seeing Chuck Martin get a win though.

I don't think refs understand traveling at any level of basketball. It is rarely called accurately.

Again, another bad travel call. I just watched the Pistons game, several bad calls on travel there too. They allow obvious travels, and call good footwork travels. Lost.

Michigan just cant make a layup. Tons of around the basket chances, none will drop. 15-14 Villanova.

Michigan up 20-18. It's a treat to watch Michigan, Beilein brings talent to Ann Arbor and he is a fantastic coach, just great. Might be some growing pains this year, but they will only get better.

Michigan scores zero points in the last 7:30 minutes of the half, 0-11. Good offense mostly, can't hit a shot. Only down 7.

College hoops is something else. Michigan was down 33-20, hadn't made a shot or scored in 10 minutes of action. 6 minutes later its 39-38 Michigan.

College hoops is something else. Michigan was down 33-20, hadn't made a shot or scored in 10 minutes of action. 6 minutes later its 39-38 Michigan.

Man. JB's crew saw something to exploit at HT than Villanova is going to need to adjust to quick.

Michigan takes a 5 point lead. Villanova answers with a layup plus the call for the 3 point play. I don't want state the obvious...but it was a bad call.

Dunk Chatman. Besides that scoreless 10 minutes, Michigan has been a vastly superior team. 47-41 Michigan with 8 to go.

November college hoops is great...these guys are playing for a championship.

Michigan has had chances to put it away, but some how Biefeldt keeps getting in the action, and it's not pretty.

Up 3, less than 4 to go.

What a shame to lose this game. That is a heart breaker. Terrible execution down the stretch. Biefedlt should ever play.