ROMAD1

The Next AD

Sounds about right. It was only a matter of time before the dominoes (ha) started to fall.

I applaud your efforts there.

I wonder what finally caused this. I'm betting it was MgoBlog w/ the emails. What a prick.

I can't wait to see what the next coach calls Ohio State. I'll admit, I was a fan of "Ohio" but Hoke wasn't able to back it up.

I'm betting that they keep Hoke b/c it was probably Brandon breaking down tape that was causing all of the losses.

I'd prolly like Dierdorf a lot more paired with someone other than Brandstatter. I always thought he was OK at ABC, etc.

I was hoping for Brandstatter to return to the analyst job as you know. I had hoped some silver-tongued devil would be bought in to be the play-by-play.

Another Big Box store that is past its prime. It has gone the way of Best Buy and Radio Shack.

Another Big Box store that is past its prime. It has gone the way of Best Buy and Radio Shack.

Do you have kids? We are in Toys R Us quite frequently. Baby's R Us was a critical destination for diapers as well. But if you mean that Dave Brandon will apply his crappy skills to destroy it and use those examples when he goes to work for some bank or other long standing institution (prior to wrecking that as well).

3 year old grandson. His other grandparents spoil him and we don't even try to compete that way (why spend big bucks on a motorized tractor that he will outgrow in a year or so). I believe in spending "quality time" with him and not overwhelming him with more than he needs. We tend lean more toward books and learning toys, something he will not get from them. He's into cars and trucks like most kids his age and I'll get them at places like Five Below. We'll buy puzzles and such, also the cool wooden trains (Thomas the Engine and so forth)

For major events like Christmas and his birthday, I'll go on line and find something. I'm also the guy who will buy him drums and horns.

Edited by CMRivdog