davidsb

10/05/2014: Detroit Tigers (Price) vs. Baltimore Orioles (Norris) – 3:45p

regular season. could care less.

With this bullpen, I hope it means nothing as well.

Hey , Brad is learning at least. He doesn't have Kelly hitting 6th, or worse, 2nd like he has so many times this season. #onthejobtraining

He's batting where Rajai, whom he's replacing, would have been. Nothing new here.

Get the crowd all emoted by playing the day-o thang. You'd think they were losing by ten runs.

crowd kinda quiet but considering the circumstances its totally not a surprise. I saw some comments about it on the Os board and Im thinking, wow has our bad bullpen allowed them to get cocky. Downtown Detroit has 100,000+ people attending the 2 games, and with construction I expected some people to be late (just as they were in baltimore yesterday). Detroit draws better than the O's every year not to mention. But it is funny how continual postseason appearances takes the awe out of the first round of the playoffs.

Oriole fans are all giddy from winning after being bad so long. Let them go four straight years of winning their division without a champinship. That'll calm them down.

And the defense strikes again.

If only we didn't have a barefoot, pregnant woman running the bases. Tommy Lasorda agrees.