Motor City Sonics

Michigan fans......If Les, Jim and John are off the table....who do you want?

I'm not sure you can blame the QB without also mentioning the bad playcalling, bad o-line, weak running game, and terrible WRs and TEs though

oh and the terrible clock management

and the bend but keep bending defense

and the horrendous special teams

basically what I'm saying was the team was bad

DG was flat out horrible this season. He had a ridiculous number of turnovers that weren't the result of bad play calls or pressure. If you want to blame Hoke blame him for not having a capable backup.

Based on the last 8 years?

If America goes into recession it doesn't make them Burkina Faso.

I find him to be one of the best things going on the radio. Him and Dan LeBatard.

Did Cowherd really claim that Belichick is a candidate for the job? If so, I have underestimated his ability to suck once again.

He wasn't the gamebreaker Denard was, but I think Gardner had excellent running ability.

Gardner dominated games with his arm and legs in a way Denard never did. Think of the South Carolina bowl game or Notre Dame two years ago.

Denard was faster than Gardner, but Gardner was bigger and stronger.

The common denominator was that they could both run the ball and dumb *** Brady Hoke made them into pocket passers. It was the same stuff we were complaining about with RichRod taking a team built (unsuccessfully) for Man Ball and turning them into a spread option team. Hoke did the same damn thing, only he was able to fix the defense (making it "ok" instead of "historically bad").

If only RichRod had been able to hire a DC...or recruit.

Gardner would have been better under RichRod, but the offense would have had the same limitations it did with Denard. Yes, Gardner had more talent in his arm, but both got exposed when they inevitably had to drop back in the pocket and make a few plays. Good defenses too easily take them away.

Gardner would have been better under RichRod, but the offense would have had the same limitations it did with Denard. Yes, Gardner had more talent in his arm, but both got exposed when they inevitably had to drop back in the pocket and make a few plays. Good defenses too easily take them away.

1st game Gardner got time in I remember posting that he looked good but was just a little late on all his throws and there was some back and forth hoping/assuming he would get over that with experience reading Ds, etc. That night he was getting away with it, but it turned out he just didn't have it in him to play fast enough for the D1 game. He couldn't read the field fast enough to see the DBack threats or get the ball out fast enough to hit his receivers open and instride.

Did Cowherd really claim that Belichick is a candidate for the job? If so, I have underestimated his ability to suck once again.

And next maybe we can get Babcock to sign up in Ann Arbor so Red Berenson can retire.

We supposedly contacted Jay Gruden's people

The problem with Jay Gruden is that he isn't John Gruden.

If America goes into recession it doesn't make them Burkina Faso.

UM stature relative to the rest of FBS hardly equates to the US and the rest of the world the last 100 years.

Talk about arrogance.