davidsb

10/03/2014: Detroit Tigers (Verlander) at Baltimore Orioles (Chen) – 12:07p

The good news is after tomorrow we don't have to hear "OHH OH OH OH OHHH OHHHHHH" anymore.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Awesome. Now I get to come into Detroit and watch the Orioles dance on our field on Sunday night.

With any luck, Sunday will be postponed, with Game 3 tickets good for Game 4, and the Orioles will just complete the sweep on Monday, and I'll just get my money back.

Ausmus makes poor bullpen choices, but they need 15 innings from their bullpen in a five-game series. They are not capable of that and that part is on DD.

Look at that...........a bullpen that gets out. What a concept. Is Benoit watching? And laughing?

He's probably watching the grand slam he gave up last year.

These guys will probably win the next three just to stuff our hate down our throat.

Did they fire Ausmus in the 9th?

Do these idiot fan realize they're chanting a song by a Detroit guy?

Yes, they realize it, and they are doing that to stick this farther up our asses.

The good news is after tomorrow we don't have to hear "OHH OH OH OH OHHH OHHHHHH" anymore.

Except in game 5

Did they fire Ausmus in the 9th?

That would be awesome. At least I got a laugh out of that.

Leyland v2.0. Joba is the 8th inning guy and that's final.

He's far worse than Leyland. He combines the crap bullpen managing with also running his team into a thousand outs all year. At least Jim was smart enough to realize that he had a a station to station team and didn't try to force things on the basepaths (Gene Lamant notwithstanding).

I also find it absolutely pathetic that this bullpen is far worse than the abysmal pens we've had for the past several years.