PuNk42AE

Playoffs: Oakland A's @ Kansas City Royals, 8:00pm TBS

This is a long shot, but is anyone else watching via the MLB.tv app on their Playstation 3? Game was working fine for me earlier but now it won't load the stream, keep getting "Network Error"

Actually seems to be working now. Mainly curious of the problem is at my end or not.

The best bullpen in the league and the manager doesn't use it in the ultimate leverage situation. Will this pitching 'role' madness never end?

psycho.jpeg

The best bullpen in the league and the manager doesn't use it in the ultimate leverage situation. Will this pitching 'role' madness never end?

psycho.jpeg

I hope Ausmus is taking notes at home...on how NOT to worry about "ROLES" in the postseason!

I hope Ausmus is taking notes at home...on how NOT to worry about "ROLES" in the postseason!

For sure. If there are a couple runners on in the 6th inning of a 1 run game, don't be afraid to bring Nathan in early to slam the door.

This is a long shot, but is anyone else watching via the MLB.tv app on their Playstation 3? Game was working fine for me earlier but now it won't load the stream, keep getting "Network Error"

Actually seems to be working now. Mainly curious of the problem is at my end or not.

I've been having the same problem. Mine did it during commercials. Every commercial. Didn't do it when the games were free last weekend.

I"ve been watching this the "companion coverage" on mlb.tv. Better than I expected. Same audio you hear on the TV broadcast, but you're limited to one camera angle (unless you go into quad mode). I've tried mid-home, high home and now centerfield and you can easily see every pitch and almost always see where a ball in play goes.

Wow. What a collapse by the A's. A microcosm of their season.

Yup. Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny.