hail2mich

GDT: Minnesota at Michigan 9/27/2014

It's almost fun to watch. This is so bad, it's funny. And you know things will change after today.

I feel some sympathy for Hoke. He obviously loves the program. I have zero sympathy or respect for Brandon. F that guy.

Well, if this is how we look against Minny, I truly do not see another game on our schedule we can win.

Right in the gut. Poor kid, he doesn't even know what good Michigan football looks like unless his dad showed him old games.

BykkrjdCMAA04IV.jpg

Yes, I know, but if Hoke is fired and UM wins it all under Miles or one of the Harbaugh's, or anyone for that matter, he would still love the program enough to be happy and root for the University.

Brandon, yes, screw him. But this needs to change.

Hoke makes millions. MILLIONS. If we were as bad at our jobs as he appears to be here, we would be homeless.

Brady Hoke could run out at 8 p.m. tonight and purchase 3 Maserati's and drive them into lake michigan, and still have enough cash to charter a helicopter home.

Screw him, screw this entire organization. How on earth did it get this bad.

Brett Edgerton ‏@EditorEdge 14m

Michigan first fielded a football team in 1879. Not once in those 135 years have the Wolverines lost 3 times before October. Until now...?

Brett Edgerton ‏@EditorEdge 14m

Michigan first fielded a football team in 1879. Not once in those 135 years have the Wolverines lost 3 times before October. Until now...?

woah...

The only thing that makes sense is that Hoke/Nussmeier, everyone else hates Dave Brandon so much they're doing this on purpose.

I love how the phrase "flashes of brilliance" are coming to mind now that Gardner is in the game, and it's only because we've gone 4 plays without a pick or miscue.

Now he gets creamed for a loss of 11.....lolololololololololol

I can't ever find national trends. all i see are the trends for my location. Fire Brandon isn't anywhere near trending for me.