hail2mich

GDT: Minnesota at Michigan 9/27/2014

The one thing that has stayed consistent these past 7-8 years is that Michigan beats Minnesota. I was hoping that they would continue the streak at home. Ugh!

Outside of some great coaching adjustments at half, Minnesota is set to steamroll this next half. Lots of holes on defense and very mediocre offense so far this game for Michigan.

I hate this feeling so much. I don't care anymore.

If things are going to change in AA, these type of games have to happen. I hate watching it happen, but hopefully it lights some fires under some rears.

If things are going to change in AA, these type of games have to happen. I hate watching it happen, but hopefully it lights some fires under some rears.

Sounds good to me. If losing the rest of the season is what it takes for Dave Brandon and Co. to get the hell out of town, then sign me up. I don't know why it's hitting me now, but today's game has angered me the most in a loooooooong time. I'm sick of this cruel joke that used to be Michigan football.

Ann Arbor is like Minas Tirith before Gandalf showed up. Like London in 1940 with no Churchill. Like Paris in 1940 for that matter.

Sheeeeeshs

This Michigan offense is as bad as the Rich Rod defenses.

It's a complete circle of futility.

I'd be willing to bet that there are a handful of HS teams out there that would give this team a run for its money if not beat them.

Texas teams? oh yes.