hail2mich

GDT: Minnesota at Michigan 9/27/2014

I asked the question elsewhere...why is MSU wearing either super dark green or black jerseys? Is this a college football uniforms are superhero costumes thing or is it in honor of someone's death?

I asked the question elsewhere...why is MSU wearing either super dark green or black jerseys? Is this a college football uniforms are superhero costumes thing or is it in honor of someone's death?

456203216_1411844174057_8479378_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Must have been the sunlight or TV cameras. These look normal to me.

456203216_1411844174057_8479378_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Must have been the sunlight or TV cameras. These look normal to me.

Yeah, that looks fine. The jerseys just looked super dark on TV.

well. I'd say the future is now, but I don't know that Shane is the answer. Hope I'm wrong. Tom Brady type wrong.

a million run plays because we don't trust Morris, then one pass play which we bomb 30 yards too long to a guy who is double covered. What are we teaching these young men?

well, I was one who was asking if Morris was really a worse option than Devin. I guess he is. Jeez a loooo!

I know this rhetoric has been floating around now for awhile, but I REALLY do not trust Dave Brandon or the coaches of this football team.

I just keep asking myself how on earth are we this inept? This is Hoke's fourth year. I don't get it.

even from just playing video games you can see that Shane has made up his mind on where he's going to throw it before he even gets up to the line. what on earth.

Jim Brandstatter sounds like he's really trying to annunciate. His garbles are still pretty bad.

Green should never play again. De'Veon Smith has put everyone on this GD team to shame with two runs. Wow.