hail2mich

GDT: Utah at Michigan 9/20/2014

This is interesting...not even a page of posts in the 4th quarter. This team has the faith of nobody.

We are seeing why Morris doesn't play.

IMO, it would be better to let the sophomore play over the senior....especially if it looks like we have little to no chance of making it to the B1G championship game this year.

We are seeing why Morris doesn't play.

Because he tried to pass in a rainstorm?

Anything is better than Gardner.

I hate to say it, but crappy wins keep a crappy program crappy. You have to lose for change to happen. A bad loss to Utah (one where the offense has scored 3 points), is the type of loss that gets the talk going.

If Hoke gets drilled by MSU, I think they should pull a Lane Kiffin and not let him on the bus home.

He just needs more time to get his players in the system. The cupboard was bare. The team is young.

OTOH, you'd think getting a QB into your system that can play would be a high priority in the 1st three years. Gardner already with 2 picks and two other throws that should have been.

OTOH, you'd think getting a QB into your system that can play would be a high priority in the 1st three years.

I don't think there were too many QB's that were more highly rated and suited for the system that Hoke was wanting to build than Morris. He's a sophomore and still can't beat out a 5th year senior that probably wouldn't start for 60%+ of the programs in the NCAA.

oh my gosh this is so depressing. stadium empty except for the Utah peeps. Down by two scores. Ugly ugly ugly. How far have we fallen?

That fumble by Morris seals the loss for Michigan. Utah has had a good season so far but I think michigan's offense is better than 3 points! :(

I like Hoke, he seems to be a quality guy, but my God this is one of the most embarrassing displays in Michigan history. It's been almost a decade since the program has had a tough team. PATHETIC.

I like Hoke, he seems to be a quality guy, but my God this is one of the most embarrassing displays in Michigan history. It's been almost a decade since the program has had a tough team. PATHETIC.

As far as that goes. You may like uncle billy but if he loses the deposits: the building and loan is going to fail.

A hard-headed, unemotional appraisal is needed and a new program.

Michigan Club Golf ‏@UofMClubGolf 34m

The sad thing is that Utah got paid $1M to come to Ann Arbor to beat us but our school won't even give us $100 for gas money to our tourneys

You guys, At least the Rich Rod teams were fun to watch.

I think about it. If only Rich Rod had embraced defense and special teams. Could have been something special.

Honestly, Rodriguez is responsible for a good deal of the mess they are in...his recruiting was horrible. At least if Hoke gets the elbow the new guy will inherit a fairly balanced and talented roster.

Michigan Club Golf ‏@UofMClubGolf 34m

The sad thing is that Utah got paid $1M to come to Ann Arbor to beat us but our school won't even give us $100 for gas money to our tourneys

Ouch!