hail2mich

GDT: Utah at Michigan 9/20/2014

Sorry for the late and basic thread.

Let's hope the bad weather holds off. Lots of people are picking Utah in this game, so it's a pretty big game to keep any confidence.

During Gameday, they said Funchess, Wilson, and Taylor are all expected to be back. Who knows if it's true.

It seems Hoke has these guys dress when they are close pending how they look in pregame drills.

I have a feeling we are going to have to wait until next year to see this offense get any better. As long as Gardner is there you'll never see it.

I have a feeling we are going to have to wait until next year to see this offense get any better. As long as Gardner is there you'll never see it.

Most likely. I've soured on Gardner pretty quickly. This pathetic offensive line is infuriating too.

Oh look, Utah just took the lead.

If Michigan loses a B1G game early, I could see them putting Morris in. How bad in practice must he be to continue to stay on the bench with Gardner not playing that well? It's not like Morris is a freshman, so he must not be that impressive. :(

so first Gardner throws the ball behind Funchess right at Utal #15 and Funchess saves his bacon making the catch behind him, then Gardner throws a better ball and Funchess lets it go off his hands for a pick anyway on the next play.... This O is trouble.

Then the D gets pissed and scored themselves.

If Michigan loses a B1G game early, I could see them putting Morris in. How bad in practice must he be to continue to stay on the bench with Gardner not playing that well? It's not like Morris is a freshman, so he must not be that impressive. :(

I'd be stunned if Morris started any game in which Gardner is healthy.

Oh look, Utah has a terrible QB, changes its offense and runs down the field. Why can't Michigan do that?

Don't think I've ever seen both shoes fall off a player.

WTF is your nose tackle doing out in coverage on the edge?

They played much better in the second half against Miami, hopefully they can do so against Utah too.

They played much better in the second half against Miami, hopefully they can do so against Utah too.

Nope.