hail2mich

GDT: Miami (OH) at Michigan 9/13/2014

I thought Akron was a terrible team last year (and they certainly were). This Miami teams has lost 18 straight games. They lost last week to E. Kentucky.

DG just completely took over that drive. Been waiting for him to power through like that for a year and 3 weeks. Good to see, even if it is against Miami OH.

Michigan with a dominating half against Miami! Most teams would just deflate after last weeks loss, but Michigan just gets stronger holding Miami to less than 5 rushing yards all half!

17-10 Michigan! Go Blue!

The scales have fallen from my eyes. Brady Hoke on borrowed time. Whoever hired Jim Brandstatter to be the play-by-play is also on the list of people to be put up against the wall come my revolution.

angelique ‏@chengelis 1m

Heard a funny line at halftime: "Canham filled it, Martin rebuilt it, Brandon emptied it."

Brandstatter is like Jim Price to me. Tolerable as the color guy, has ties to the program, his partner had decent chemistry with him. But painful to listen to him on play by play.

Can't wait to hear Hoke's press conference where he says Miami is a good football team, Michigan did things well, and other pathetic statements.

Lol at all of the comments made when it was 10-10.

This was a shoulder shrug game.

33.5 point spread

Purdue is making Notre Dame look rather ordinary. Good thing they aren't on the schedule this season.

yeahbut they also made CMU look extraordinary.