Deleterious

Monroe Suspended

So Monroe will likely be coming off the bench after the first two games.

2 games? By then Smith will be 4-29 from the field and people will be begging for Monroe to start.

I bet Smith doesn't shoot more than 3 three pointers in any game this season. His outside shooting days are done.

Willing to wager?

The bet would be over/under the amount of games Smith shoots 3 or more 3's. I would set the mark at 12.5 and take the under.

Last year, he shot 3 or more 3's 51 times (I hand counted, so give a plus/minus 1 or so).

Willing to wager?

The bet would be over/under the amount of games Smith shoots 3 or more 3's. I would set the mark at 12.5 and take the under.

Last year, he shot 3 or more 3's 51 times (I hand counted, so give a plus/minus 1 or so).

I'll take that action.

I'll take that action.

Deal. If I win you owe me a nice bottle of whiskey, and if you win I will get you something of equal value of your choosing.

A good golf swing.

Get me that.

Honestly, I could at least get you hitting the ball square after about 30 minutes of work. Get you making that good sound when the club strikes the ball first.

So he was driving without his glasses and got caught? Isn't that just a basic ticket? Does the NBA really suspend people for that?

So he was driving without his glasses and got caught? Isn't that just a basic ticket? Does the NBA really suspend people for that?

?? Visibly impaired is like drunk driving, just to a lesser extent I believe. Nothing to do with glasses.

Honestly, I could at least get you hitting the ball square after about 30 minutes of work. Get you making that good sound when the club strikes the ball first.

I'll come up sometime next summer and make that happen once Smith jacks it up 3 times a game for his 20+ games.

visibly =/= visually

He was probably busted for driving stoned. I think OWVI is the catchall for things that don't show up on a breathalyzer.

I'm assuming/hoping Betrayer was joking....

I hope you are the one joking. Just reading the headline you can easily see why he said that. In fact, I saw quite a few different people say the exact same thing he did.

Um what? Why would I be joking? If we said a guy was visibly upset, nobody would assume his eyeballs were pissed off. Did I miss something?

Um what? Why would I be joking? If we said a guy was visibly upset, nobody would assume his eyeballs were pissed off. Did I miss something?

Because it was pretty obvious he misread the title and didn't read the article? He, and the others, obviously read the title as visually impaired instead of visibly impaired.

Because it was pretty obvious he misread the title and didn't read the article? He, and the others, obviously read the title as visually impaired instead of visibly impaired.

Look, if that's all that happened, so be it. I didn't really mean to offend anyone. I just took Betrayer's comments as him trying to be funny. Misreading something once and posting about it are two different things. I would think it was pretty obvious that you don't get suspended for not having your contacts in, but that's just me.

I'm stunned, why was Greg Monroe driving a 2007 Pontiac G6 with a busted headlight, this guy has made at least 10+ Million dollars already.

Maybe he was already saving up to take the QO.