hail2mich

GDT: Michigan at #16 Notre Dame 9/6/2014

What a horrific night for the Big Ten. I was hoping MSU would win, but I am a little glad that OSU lost. F them.

so we were out for the evening, just looking at the box, it looks like we out ran them, out gained them, and out possessed them but lost on penalties and INTs?

so we were out for the evening, just looking at the box, it looks like we out ran them, out gained them, and out possessed them but lost on penalties and INTs?

4 TO's to 0, 2 missed FG's and a couple critical PI calls on one ND TD drive.

Really weird game.

Most surprised I've been by an outcome of a U of M game ever. I assumed if they lost it would have been down to the wire. Never would have expected a 31-0 loss.

4 TO's to 0, 2 missed FG's and a couple critical PI calls on one ND TD drive.

Really weird game.

Most surprised I've been by an outcome of a U of M game ever. I assumed if they lost it would have been down to the wire. Never would have expected a 31-0 loss.

Something tells me I'm going to see a bunch more Alumni ticket purchase solicitations in my inbox..........

Something tells me I'm going to see a bunch more Alumni ticket purchase solicitations in my inbox..........

Haha. Yeah, me too. My sister just sets it to spam.

I advised my friends and family to hold off on season tickets. Far cheaper, especially with a home schedule like this and with the team quality in question, to just buy tickets on a game by game basis from online sites or people desperate to get rid of them.

Edited by Scottwood

They better double their efforts to pull that fireworks permit.

We passed up on Chris Petersen for this s***?

You think Chris Petersen would come here?

The same Chris Petersen whose defense just gave up 52 points to Eastern Washington?

You think Chris Petersen would come here?

The same Chris Petersen whose defense just gave up 52 points to Eastern Washington?

1. If offered enough money and given full reign over the program, yes. He went to Washington, why would Michigan be so far-fetched?

2. Petersen is working with Steve Sarkisian's players and one game against Eastern Washington isn't enough of an example to not want the BCS winning coach.

Seriously what has Hoke done to deserve to keep his job after this season?

Nothing, but he's Michael Rosenberg's boy and so the News and Free Press won't try and run him out of town like they did Rich Rod.

1. If offered enough money and given full reign over the program, yes. He went to Washington, why would Michigan be so far-fetched?

2. Petersen is working with Steve Sarkisian's players and one game against Eastern Washington isn't enough of an example to not want the BCS winning coach.

He turned down UCLA and USC. It's obvious he wanted to stay in the Pacific Northwest.

Why would he come all the way to Michigan?

You're really overrating the appeal of Michigan to someone who is not from here.