hail2mich

GDT: Appalachian State at Michigan 8/30/2014

Great first half. GREAT first half. I know it's App State, but we may have a team this year, friends!

They sure resemble a Michigan football team. And you have to think they are holding back a little...no point showing ND anything more than necessary.

TD Green after the failed challenge. Good to see a TD on the opening drive. Great job.

Such awful announcing. The UM fans were not ooo-ing and awww-ing over a great catch. They were shocked that it was called a catch seeing as he didn't have control until he fell out of bounds. What a stupid woman.

Can't even find OSU/Navy out here. My CBS is showing tennis...

OSU still fighting for its life in the 2nd half. I don't remember if it was Karsh or Anderson but one of them was picking Navy to win this one yesterday.

Michigan scores as the feed is away showing Navy retaking the lead over Ohio State.

'Aint even mad.

Ooo. I didn't know that Peppers hadn't even been on the sideline this half. That's not good.

They haven't had anything other than the fact that he hasn't played in the second half.

Incidentally, Brandstatter was a terrific color guy. Not so much as play-by-play. I don't wanna be a hater, but I cut the cord on my cable & so it's all radio for me this year, unless I go catch a game somewhere else, & it drives me nuts when I don't know what's going on. He fills in too much with color commentary himself, & then by the time he's done he tries to catch up on the play.

Have the radio guys said anything on Peppers? Usually they get the info.

they showed a play where he went down awkwardly on a play. He didn't limp off or anything but you could convince yourself he might have twisted his knee a little.

they showed a play where he went down awkwardly on a play. He didn't limp off or anything but you could convince yourself he might have twisted his knee a little.

Real time I thought it was his ankle. He limped after that but I don't think he missed a play except for being replaced as returner. On the replay I see it's his knee which is troubling...mostly because they said he stayed in the locker room.