davidsb

08/11/2014: Detroit Tigers (Verlander) at Pittsburgh Pirates (Locke) - 7:05p

Because Brad Assmunch is a ****ing idiot. Did you see all that confusion in the dugout? Nobody knows what's going on. Whatever you could say about Leyland, that kind of stuff never happened when he was skipper

This sums it up. Not sure why you hire a manager with zero experience with easy potential to lose team of veteran respect. That was embarrassing and wrong to bung JV in a game he can't return to.

This sums it up. Not sure why you hire a manager with zero experience with easy potential to lose team of veteran respect. That was embarrassing and wrong to bung JV in a game he can't return to.

please don't bung anyone

Well, he just bunted with 2 on and 0 out down 4 runs

that was probably Verlander's fault too though, I bet Brad gave him the HR sign and he hot dogged it by dropping down a selfish bunt

true enough the bunt did not make any sense if JV was coming out.......

Why did they waste an out with JV only to remove him anyway?

JV was already well worth his contract from 2010 to 2014. 2014 has basically been the equivalent of him missing all year with an injury in terms of the value he's provided. The problem is the ridiculous extension he was signed to 2 years early for another 5 years and $140 million that doesn't start until next season. He would get nowhere even close to that as a free agent now so that is a massive overpayment.

Justin is no diva. He's a veteran who has proven himself again and again. Something is wrong with him pure but, perhaps, not simple.

When asked why he pulled JV after having him bunt, Assmunch will say "Justin told me that bunt took everything out of him so he was done."

And Craig Monroe will discuss the great jump Rajai got on a flyout to center in the 5th inning

I see Miller isn't any better than the last time he was up. Another 4A player apparently.

LOL these losers have given up, you can just see they have no interest being here. Just collect their check and go home. This never happened under Leyland. I wonder if Dave has the balls to can this idiot tomorrow? Probably not.

No doubt we see DK pitch tonight.

When asked why he pulled JV after having him bunt, Assmunch will say "Justin told me that bunt took everything out of him so he was done."

HaHa! Excellent.

Dan and Jim are saying it looked like a physical ailment...illness of some sort.