davidsb

08/10/2014: Detroit Tigers (Price) at Toronto Blue Jays (Buehrle) - 1:07p

HeHe. TBF Jackson was good as anyone when he got to the wall and could go straight up. He was a pretty good roundball player and it showed on plays like that.

Yeah he was, just being a smart a**. Ironically enough I remember him making a jumping catch at the wall at this same ball park last year.

Nick made a pretty nice play there even though he couldn't get him. Then again, if he were quicker he could have been playing in further and gotten him.

LOL, now Rod called Castellanos "JD"......must be something in the Toronto water.

Maybe some of that Toledo algae made its way over Niagara Falls.

Jesus Torii, set your feet and make a throw.

One out, runner on first, fly ball to right, towards the line, hunter moves over, makes the catch, then helicopter spins and whirls it towards the infield like an 8 year old. No big deal but I'm easily annoyed when he does things like that.

I didn't get a haircut yesterday because I was too depressed after the loss to go outside. I better be getting a haircut this afternoon.

KC already up 4-0 in the 2nd.

Good. That'll make their loss hurt even worse.

In all seriousness, he's ended 3 of 5 innings, and he could potentially end 5 of the 9 innings today. I wonder how rare that would be?

If I could have one wish for Detroit baseball, it's that everyone would stop worrying about pitch count for guys who are throwing primarily their fastball and have great mechanics.

If I could have one wish for Detroit baseball, it's that everyone would stop worrying about pitch count for guys who are throwing primarily their fastball and have great mechanics.

My one wish would be that they sign me to a 300 million dollar contract to make outs.

My one wish would be that they sign me to a 300 million dollar contract to make outs.

Well, yeah - there is always that.