A.J.K.

Former Tiger Dmitri Young Is Looking Very Slim These Days

Wow WTF?!?!

The article doesn't seem to explain why he's so thin. Is this a health issue? Bariatric surgery? Something just doesn't look right about him. Maybe he got in shape the old fashioned way, but he just doesn't look healthy IMHO.

Wow WTF?!?!

The article doesn't seem to explain why he's so thin. Is this a health issue? Bariatric surgery? Something just doesn't look right about him. Maybe he got in shape the old fashioned way, but he just doesn't look healthy IMHO.

His head or his face looks way to big.

It looks like they Photoshopped a Dmitri lookalike's head onto the body of a victim of starvation.

I wonder where he got the hat.

On the surface it looks like he's lost too much muscle mass, which is common with high caloric deficit / high cardio / low strength training regimens.

I think the composition of that photo really makes him look worse than he really does.

He doesn't look as freaky in this photo:

DmitriYoung.jpg

I think he looks fine in the photo, better than he did before. It's strange because he looks so different.

He says he still weighs 205. Wow. He looks a lot closer to 105 in the pic. I just can't get my head around the transformation. Good for him.

He says he still weighs 205. Wow. He looks a lot closer to 105 in the pic. I just can't get my head around the transformation. Good for him.

He's a tall guy...

I will never forget the day he told the manager to F-off in front of the entire team.

The manager told the GM he wanted Dmitri suspended; the GM said, "don't worry, we will do something about it."

They did: a couple weeks later, they fired the manager.

Edited by TJ

I'll never forget Young quitting for the season after his option vested.

See above; the incident took place a couple days after his option kicked in, so when the manager wanted him to pinch hit, he told him to F-off.

Funnily enough, almost exactly one year to the very day after the incident (against the very same team no less), the NEXT manager decided to take Dmitri OUT of the game for a pinch hitter, and DY didn't like that either, and he told THAT manager to F-off, too.

Things worked out a little differently this time: the manager made a call upstairs to the GM, and Dmitri's contract was terminated on the spot (mid-game).

IMO, after hearing many times of his off field antics, I'm guessing he's on the Whitney Houston Diet.

IMO, after hearing many times of his off field antics, I'm guessing he's on the Whitney Houston Diet.

Death?

Wowsers. Whatever his listed playing weight was ... well it must have been charitable. He looks like he's dropped at least 100 if his current weight is 205.

edit - okay he did fess up to being 291 - check the before and after pics, damn:

http://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/files/2014/07/meathook714c.jpg

Edited by DaYooperASBDT