MotownWebGuy

2014 National Sports Collectors Convention

Anyone from here planning on attending the NSCC show the end of July (early August) in Cleveland? I'll be attending the show Friday through Sunday (Aug 1-3) looking to add some autographed baseballs to my collection.

Hmmm, might have to think about it. Haven't been to a National since 1988 in New Jersey with my buddy Jimtigers65!

I have decided to go Saturday if the wife approves. :smoker: Scott - will you be wearing your MotownSports baseball jersey?

I have no such jersey, but I will be there pretty much all day Saturday around the autograph area. I've got autograph tickets that day for Bobby Cox, Tom Glavine, Rickey Henderson, Reggie Jackson, Cal Ripken Jr., and some others that are included with my admission package. So if we don't run into each other before then, look for me when those guys start signing.

My wife and son will be with me, so I'll keep my eye out for you!

MWG - I never made it to the autograph area but did make it up and down every isle once. I got two Glendale Meat Tiger cards, 60 2014 Heritage SP, 72 Nolan Ryan, a few for my 68, 70, 71 sets, a handful of misc 2014 Tiger cards and 13 index cards for my Tiger Mega Set.