LooseGoose

2016 Presidential Election - Who will the nominees be? Make your prediction here.

Bernie needed to do better in Oakland county.

though CNN live odds at 82% for Bernie - so the plot is still thick.

Only 4% in but Sanders is winning Wayne county. I guess it depends if that 4% is in Detroit or Grosse Pointe.

Just donate to a superpac. They don't coordinate with candidates.

Then I would get mailers from DailyKOS and I would have to burn my house down.

Only 4% in but Sanders is winning Wayne county. I guess it depends if that 4% is in Detroit or Grosse Pointe.

Nothing much from Ingham or Washtenaw - If the students went to the polls for Bernie that is >50K votes between the two schools. I saw half a dozen students today, they had all voted - though they were engineers so probably not representative!

T or F:

Trump is one of the best pure politicians we've seen in decades.

T or F:

Lordy - he's still pitching his golf course in his political address!

HaHa - Live odds now down to 56%

I LOL'd

Matthew Yglesias ‏@mattyglesias 1m1 minute ago Washington, DC

Digging into the exit polls it appears that once again Trump's widespread popularity among GOP voters was his key advantage.

It's looking like the live odds for Bernie winning Superior is about 100% :P

T or F:

Both true and false. And he's the most entertaining.

Both true and false. And he's the most entertaining.

Definitely the most entertaining.

Here's my thought. This is a man who's never run for office before, and he's basically on the cusp of being the nominee of one of the major parties. And frankly he's kicking everyone's ***. He's breaking every single rule in the book on his way to it. Every time people think he finally f'd the pooch, he GAINS strength.

Is there a site where it breaks down the results to districts in county? I'm curious to see how my district voted.

Probably on your county's website. Look for the clerk's page. That's where Washtenaw's is. It goes to the precinct level.

I LOL'd

This is no surprise. The polls all generally show and have shown for some time, that Trump leads every subcategory of republican that they are trying to track. Men. Women. Young. Old. Conservative. Moderate. Evangelical. Higher Education. Less Educated. He leads in all categories. The issue is that he leads with roughly 38-45% in each category, and it's never a majority. But he's definitely leading. If Rubio and Kasich ever get out of the way, we will see if Trump can take it to a majority or not.

Definitely the most entertaining.

Here's my thought. This is a man who's never run for office before, and he's basically on the cusp of being the nominee of one of the major parties. And frankly he's kicking everyone's ***. He's breaking every single rule in the book on his way to it. Every time people think he finally f'd the pooch, he GAINS strength.

And he is up there marketing instead of politicking. If he wins I bet the White House will look like a hockey arena by his 1st hundred days. I can see it now - the oval office, the west wing, the rose garden, will all have paid endorsement on them......

Don't look now, Trump rolling 50% in Mississippi with 17% reported. I think that's a 50% threshold for winner take all, if not mistaken. Trump fell just short in Massachusetts, and Mississippi might be his first majority win.

Rubio at 4.9% in Miss? That's pretty bad.

And he is up there marketing instead of politicking. If he wins I bet the White House will look like a hockey arena by his 1st hundred days. I can see it now - the oval office, the west wing, the rose garden, will all have paid endorsement on them......

free market

straight cash homey

Probably on your county's website. Look for the clerk's page. That's where Washtenaw's is. It goes to the precinct level.

Doesn't appear my county breaks it down.

Still a lot of results out, but Hillary is not hammering Bernie hard enough in the counties she needs... we'll see what changes.

Still a lot of results out, but Hillary is not hammering Bernie hard enough in the counties she needs... we'll see what changes.

Wayne County is only 20% in and she has taken the lead. I suspect as more results come in from Detroit, she will pull away.