LooseGoose

2016 Presidential Election - Who will the nominees be? Make your prediction here.

first results to hit the RCP ticker have Bernie up by 4% but since Wayne county will probably come in later than sooner, I won't be surprised if he has to build up a *big* early lead to actually win.

On the bright side, he's holding serve in Oakland County, no results in from Washtenaw, Ingham, or Kent. And he's doing pretty well in the rural counties.

He may actually pull it off... I don't think he will, but this is more encouraging that what I would have thought.

according to CNN county map, Bernie ahead in Wayne, Hillary in Macomb and Oakland. I'd be surprised if it ends there.

Trump now pulling away from Kasich :cry:

EDIT: using the county by county roll-over tool, it looks like almost all the early totals are from Oakland county. Of 200k total votes tallied 150K are Oakland Co right now.

Edited by Gehringer_2

This was enjoyable, from the Atlantic liveblog:

Ohio is a wretched hellhole. But I hope people aren't voting based on that.

Larry Kestenbaum

‏@kestenbaum

Washtenaw results: Trump and Sanders won Sharon Twp, Kasich won Freedom Twp, with Dems tied there. Election

I guess the question now is whether Wayne, Saginaw and Genesee Counties can make up for all the rural counties, college counties and Yooper counties that will likely go Sanders....

Surprised Clinton doing so well in Macomb County. I thought Sanders would do well. I did notice a larger than normal black turnout and Macomb County's black population is continuing to grow.

This is a wonderful night. Stay in you little twat.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/707378710232453122

This is why he gave his speech before the polls even closed and ran for his bunker, his internal polling showed this coming, and he was trying to escape the carnage.

I bet if he was being truthful, he's seeing a loss in the Florida primary as well, but he's just too dumb to get out while he has the chance.

MSNBC implying they are going to call MI as soon as the polls close in the UP.

So they have called MI for Trump.

This is why he gave his speech before the polls even closed and ran for his bunker, his internal polling showed this coming, and he was trying to escape the carnage.

I bet if he was being truthful, he's seeing a loss in the Florida primary as well, but he's just too dumb to get out while he has the chance.

Some reporters that were there tweeted he was talking about Puerto Rico.

I didn't think Michigan would be called for Trump as soon as the polls close. I just don't get it.

I'm not surprised at all. The outstate MI voter is just as reactionary as the southern voter

So OK - the GOP can keep panicking.

I'm not surprised at all. The outstate MI voter is just as reactionary as the southern voter

Yea Michigan is quickly becoming the trailer park of the north.

LOL how you really feel?

Sorry, I just think he is a terrible candidate and not having anyone to support this cycle, all my attention went to hating Rubio.

I could never donate to a (D) but if Rubio got the nomination, I was going to find some way to get money going against Rubio.

Sorry, I just think he is a terrible candidate and not having anyone to support this cycle, all my attention went to hating Rubio.

I could never donate to a (D) but if Rubio got the nomination, I was going to find some way to get money going against Rubio.

Just donate to a superpac. They don't coordinate with candidates.