LooseGoose

2016 Presidential Election - Who will the nominees be? Make your prediction here.

The CIA should hire Hillary Clinton as an alternative to waterboarding.

Put that on a bumper sticker and you'll make a million dollars!

Why does it matter what Hilary looks like? This isn't the republican debate.

Don't launch into some feminist hand-wringing. It matters how male candidates look, too. Remember Nixon's 5 o'clock shadow while debating Kennedy?

Why does it matter what Hilary looks like? This isn't the republican debate.

When hasn't it mattered what a candidate looks like? Before my time, but I think it's been agreed upon by historians that JFK's youthful good looks in comparison to Richard Nixon's haggard sweaty appearance in the 1960 debate changed the momentum of the election. Is it the one and only factor? Of course not, but I think it factors in. As a professional woman, I don't think the bright colored clown suits sets the right tone. The male candidates aren't wearing knee length long flowing suit coats to cover up their size. I'm not sure why Hillary's handlers feel that she needs to. But I know you can't say anything about a woman's weight, because that makes you a fat shamer.

I am as certain as I reasonably can be that Bomber's comment was a jab at some of the dialogue in the Republican debate as opposed to the idea that he is spouting feminist rhetoric or thinks personal appearance doesn't matter in an election cycle.

Edited by Mr. Bigglesworth

The first necessary act of a resurgent GOP will be to sink the Vichy fleet

I've never thought she looked heavier than she has in the past. I think Trump is the fattest candidate.

We should analyze the photos of her in JBK's photobucket account

Yet overall he lost ground to Hillary in terms of how many delegates each got on Saturday.

No surprise, the Democrats can't help themselves when it comes to fixing elections.

No surprise, the Democrats can't help themselves when it comes to fixing elections.

Says the guy who's party is looking for ways to steal the nomination from the man who gets the most votes. Glass insulate well in the winter?

It is/was no surprise because her margin of degate victory in Louisiana was greater than Sanders' margin in Kansas and Nebraska combined.

Not sure what point you were attempting to make.

It is/was no surprise because her margin of degate victory in Louisiana was greater than Sanders' margin in Kansas and Nebraska combined.

Not sure what point you were attempting to make.

And even moreso, the playing field is known to anyone who chooses to know it. The rules are not shifting as we go. You may or may not like SuperDelegates, but unless you were born after 2008, they're no surprise to anyone.

And if they're a surprise, then you don't deserve to win.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mitchell_Poll_FOX_2_GOP_Primary_3-6-16.pdf

EAST LANSING, Michigan --- Donald Trump continues to lead by 22 percentage points going into the Tuesday Republican Presidential Primary Election in Michigan. Trump (42%) has dropped 5 percentage points since our last poll Thursday night before the FOX News Channel debate in Detroit, but still is ahead of Ohio Governor John Kasich (19.6%) who gained 6%, Texas U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (19.3%) who gained 5%, Florida U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (9%) who lost 6%, and Dr. Ben Carson (4%) while 1% is voting for someone else and 5% are undecided according to the latest Mitchell/FOX 2 Detroit - Michigan Poll.

I wonder what the actual poll numbers are since Trump consistently under performs his polls.

Says the guy who's party is looking for ways to steal the nomination from the man who gets the most votes. Glass insulate well in the winter?

Steal the nomination? You mean by actually getting more votes and delegates? Yes, I guess that would look like stealing to a Dem.

Steal the nomination? You mean by actually getting more votes and delegates? Yes, I guess that would look like stealing to a Dem.

cool story bro

Cruz was set to appear today in Mississippi with this guy.

Tm2EEvxVmho

I6PjAYNl24E

Ted Cruz cancels Mississippi visit

He doesn't feel well.

I think he actually has the flu (per the Rubio folks who were wishing him well and apologizing for giving him the flu).

Cruz was set to appear today in Mississippi with this guy.

[snip]

Ted Cruz cancels Mississippi visit

He doesn't feel well.

I'm proud that this dude has me blocked on Twitter. I'm not sure why, I've never followed him or even addressed him on Twitter.

Here are the Polls from February 23 to March 5, tracked by 538 (generally from oldest to newest):

Trump +22

Trump +24

Trump +15

Trump +20

Trump +10

Trump +23

Trump +22

Kasich +2

Trump +19

Trump +15

Interestingly, Every single poll except the one that Kasich won, shows Cruz in 2nd place. So that margin above is generally the lead that Trump is polling over Cruz, NOT Kasich. You could add another 5+ points to get to roughly the average above Kasich. I wanted to point that out because the media (and certainly talk radio) seems to be pushing a narrative that Kasich is neck and neck in Michigan --- because of one poll. Further, Rubio is polling ahead of Kasich in 8 out of the 10 polls.

I expect that something has changed since Super Tuesday, and Cruz will outperform and Trump may underperform a bit, resulting in a close result for Michigan. And Kasich and Rubio will be picking up scraps for 3rd and 4th.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/michigan-republican/